Format: PaperbackChange

on 17 July 2010
I bought this for my 2 year old daughter as it befits her character very well, but then so do a few others :-) It is the only story she will have at bedtime and even though I have read it at least 100 times I still don't get sick of it as it is a really smiley read. It has a very nice story and you have to smile lots when reading it, so no matter how stressful bath/bedtime was I always go downstairs with a smile on my face.
on 15 October 2000
The book is excellent for the kids to settle down and read in frount of the fire
on 25 June 2008
What can I say that hasn't already been said? All the Mr Men and Little Misses books are just so much fun! My 3 years old constantly ask to have them read for her and knows several of them by heart. They are funny, interesting, just the right length for bed time reading. PERFECT!
While returning from her holidays, Little Miss Sunshine wonders into Miseryland where laughter is prohibited. She has stern word with the King, cheers him up and the country is renamed as Laughterland.

Whenever my toddler was grumpy at bedtime, this book never failed to cheer him up - or at least give him an honourable way of not being miserable any more.

Of the dozen or so Mr Man books I've read, this is a favourite - however, the series is uneven.
on 9 May 2014
Ideal children's book, would thoroughly recommend it to anyone.
Just another blessing from roger Hargreaves book series.

Top book :)
on 17 August 2013
Bought as a birthday present for my granddaughter and she was pleased to have a Little Miss book as she has lots of Mr Men books
on 3 February 2014
Because little miss Sunshine has rapidly become one of Aurora (5yrs) favorite characters! And her favourite girl of the lot.
on 27 March 2014
Lovely little tale. No wizard or any other characters in this story, just a sweet little miss who you`'ll love
on 6 August 2013
Great little read - as all the little miss and mister books. As you read one you want to read more.
on 30 December 2014
Lovely book, just right for my little granddaughter.