5.0 out of 5 stars Exiting and imaginative even though it's not Enid Blyton!!
Secrets at Malory Towers is a thrilling book that will blow you away. If your type of book genre is entertaining school fiction, then this is just the book for you! It's by far my favourite novel and I would highly reccommend this book to adventure loving children.

Published on 11 Feb 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
It lacks the 'Enid Blyton' touch. The story is ok, of a new girl with the secrets and all the others trying to figure out what it is.
Published 23 months ago by Susan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Exiting and imaginative even though it's not Enid Blyton!!, 11 Feb 2011
A Kid's Review

Pamela Cox's Malory Towers novels take inspiration from Enid Blyton's exiting and believable stories which draw you in and make you want to be part of the plot.If you've read the Enid Blyton Malory Towers books, don't be afraid to start on the Pamela Cox series because the're very much alike. If you have a favourite character in the Enid Blyton series, you will be pleased to know that all of the Enid Blyton characters are in the Pamela Cox series...

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 July 2014
I can't believe that there is only one more book. This series is great. I love them. . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Secrets of malory towers, 11 May 2014
I would recommend it to 8 or over I like it because it has a mystery and I like to slob it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mallory Towers secrets, 29 Mar 2014
This book is amazing with many people recognizing Alice ,apart from the girls who joined Mallory Towers in the 3d form .............
Then they find out who Alice is ........
You will enjoy Malloy Towers secrets which my star rating 5 u will never get bored
I would defiantly recommend it for 7+ because it brought back my childhood memory

5.0 out of 5 stars The secrets of MALORY TOWERS, 19 Feb 2014
Very very very good but once again Pamila Cox can not out do Enid Blyton because Enid Blyton is so so AMAZING

5.0 out of 5 stars Another successful book written by Enid Blyton, 15 Jan 2014
This book has a lot of detective work to do in it but you can only try to do it if you have read the the books before it. I recommend this book to all who think they should do more reading because I used to not read enough and books I read didn't interest me but I just can't get enough of Malory Towers. Read all of the Malory Towers books because you know you want to. ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 amaze book, 26 Dec 2013
amazing book I really enjoyed it
best book ever
I love the part when they were trying to find out who Alice was it was really mysterious

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter absolutely loves these, 16 Sep 2013
Pete (Sandbach, Cheshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My daughter absolutely loves these, she is 9 now and has been reading them since she was 8, and I am recommending them on her behalf.

4.0 out of 5 stars A really good book, 10 Aug 2013
Although this book takes a while to get into it has a really good ending. Definitely worth plodding through this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Secrets at Malory Towers, 20 July 2013
I enjoyed this book because it made me wonder who Alice was!!! This also made me want to find out about Daddy Hope.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Secrets at Malory Towers (Malory Towers (Pamela Cox))
Secrets at Malory Towers (Malory Towers (Pamela Cox)) by Pamela Cox (Paperback - 2 Jan 2014)