Format: Hardcover|Change

on 25 February 2014
I was raised on Ant and Bee in the 60s and 70s and found them to be involving and charming. My daughters (19) and now 6 both love(d) them and they are great for engaging in early reading and vocabulary. Still a classic and wish they were more widely available. This book was in great condition and great value.
on 2 June 2014
One of my favourite Ant & Bee stories. Ant & Bee fall ill one by one & each behaves differently, one is a good patient & the other a bad patient. A nice gift for a child who is feeling poorly.
on 31 December 2014
What a joy to find these books reprinted. I have given them as presents to many small children and have kept a set for myself. They are a favourite for children.
on 13 September 2015
Delighted to find it, my 45 year old daughter used to read an Ant and Bee book in the doctor's waiting room when she was 5 sent it to her as a surprise.
on 11 January 2015
Our favourite of the many Ant and Bee reissues we've bought so far. A funny little story in a lovely hardback book.
on 26 April 2016
JUst as I rembered from first time around,great stories
on 5 February 2016
Another excellent book in the series.
on 5 February 2015