Format: Hardcover|Change

on 18 March 2013
Love this book as my children (now in the 30's and 40's) had some of these books as young children and they were very helpful with their reading progress. The characters are fun. I can now buy them again for my grandchildren to help them and enjoy them myself as a grandmother seeing the enjoyment they give the children. Please print lots more titles!!
on 19 April 2013
This book is one of a series designed to be read by an adult with help from a new reader. The keen 3year old had already enjoyed 2 others at home and I ordered this one to amuse her when I am baby sitting and to provide a bit of nostalgia for me. I remember the books from our school library and I am now 60.

It has lovely grahics and a simple story with surprises.

This is the third or fourth book in the series and the words are a bit more challenging (at least for the keen 3year old) - not the one to start with.
on 22 April 2013
My daughters grew up with Ant & Bee & Kind Dog & all their friends, now my grandchildren are learning to read with them.
They are lovely books to read together with special words for the children to read.
Makes reading fun!
on 21 April 2014
Delighted to see the return of ant and bee. My granddaughter found the books enjoyable to read and I was delighted at her enthusiasm after being a reluctant reader she has gained confidence.
on 4 September 2013
Although, Ant and Bee is better than this "more and more" (storyline is too bizarre), but still good book. I recommend buying Ant and Bee first, and this second.
on 26 September 2013
I remember these books from my childhood and buying them again for my godson they didn't disappoint. Lovely illustrations, can't wait until they reissue the whole set.
on 27 August 2013
Love, love, love this book. I shamelessly bribe the 3 yr old to 'read', it's small, but with a surprisingly large number of pages. Just perfect.
on 12 May 2013
It encouraged my 5 year old grandson to read! Would consider purchasing more but cannot afford the huge price tag attached to older volumes!
on 10 February 2014
45 years later, this book brings just as much, if not more pleasure, as I share it with my grand-daughter. And what a great price too!
on 16 May 2013
Replicating a book for my grandson which I had for my children. Very pleased to be able to get it again.