Given the price point at Amazon, at time doing this review, this Annual represents very good value for money. The book is full of lovely pictorials of Minnie and her friends, there are some good stories and fun activities. We got this for our little daughter and she loves it, in fact all things Disney related are a must have for her at present.
on 9 June 2014
I ordered this some while ago now. As far as I can remember the service was good with prompt delivery. The product came in excellent condition and also at a fantastic price. Thank you.
on 30 January 2014
I bought this has a Christmas present as
my granddaughter loves anything to do
with Minnie Mouse.. Delivery was fine
and well packed.
on 8 January 2014
Absolutely loved by my daughter

AAAAAAAAAAAA, good read, great for children young and older, a just great gift Great Great
on 31 May 2014
My little daughter is such a minnie mouse fan so she was so very happy when I gave her this book and took it everywhere even to bed
on 5 January 2014
nice present for a child who likes Minnie
came well boxed with other annuals I ordered
a good service ,thankyou
on 8 January 2014
Great for my 4 year old daughter who loves Minnie Mouse - nice puzzles and stories inside. Good value for money annual.
on 28 January 2014
A very enjoyable read for a three year old with lots to do. Clear pictures and very colourful too for her.
on 20 February 2015
Bought as a gift and loved.
on 10 November 2014