Format: Paperback|Change

This is a thoroughly irreverent retelling of the The Three Little Pigs with a Mr Men/Little Miss twist to it. When Little Miss Naughty decides she needs to build a new house, Mr Silly builds her one out of straw. This was not only silly, but also dangerous when that Big Bad Wolf comes along to huff and puff, "because that is the sort of thing that Big Bad Wolves get up to..." Children will enjoy the familiar characters and the book is very funny as the wolf finds he no match for the combined efforts of Little Miss Naughty, Little Miss Trouble and Little Miss Bad. My daughter is now clamouring for more Mr Men/Little Miss fairy tale retellings.
on 5 September 2013
My daughter loves mr men and I do find it is a good bedtime short story as my little one loves up read all the time so quick books are good in our household
I would recommend it to a friend with children
on 27 June 2013
My little boy loves the three little pigs and the big bad wolf, so when I saw this book I couldn't resist getting it for him. He was not disappointed. Obviously the three little pigs have been swapped for the three little misses! It's a funny little story a must for mr men and little miss fans. We must have read it at least six times the day it arrived. Very well received and a bed time favourite!
on 26 May 2013
Another hit ! My grandchildren loved it . Roger never fails to amuse and entrance children ( and grandma ) This story is a lovely twist on the original and of course the big bad wolf gets his come uppance!!!!!
on 14 June 2013
It's a fab story and my daughter loves it. It has taken place with the others. She collects them and as I read them it was a good read for me.
on 24 July 2013
I bought this book for my grandson. He absolutely loves the book and all the characters. It was a present for his 6th birthday.
on 3 October 2013
My 9yr and 7yr old children enjoyed this story and found it very funny. The kindle format is fine for reading on a tablet.
on 8 May 2013
My class very much enjoyed this Mr Men twist on a classic story. An enjoyable read. Would buy again from sender too.
on 5 April 2013
its the best little miss book yet.i wish they would bring them out in cartoon.its that good.brill book and so funny
on 30 October 2013
New twist on big bad wolf story , again good product from the Mr Men library , good stocking filler for Xmas