Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 October 2013
MY 6 YEAR OLD REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS.
ANOTHER WONDERFUL PIECE OF WRITING FROM ENID BLYTON.
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BOOK FOR AGE 6 UPWARDS.
on 27 December 2013
I think this book was very funny and I liked the bit where when Amelia Jane had been
Naughty,but the bad things happened to her instead of the toy's.
And the toy's always got revenge on Amelia Jane HA HA !!!
on 5 January 2011
Can't beat Enid Blyton's Amelia Jane stories. I loved them as a child myself and now love listening to my 8 year old daughter read the same stories to me (and her dolls!). I have now bought a further copy for my 7 year old neice as I am sure she will enjoy them just as much.
on 26 December 2013
I have bought this book for my Niece, she is definitely enjoying reading it. I bought it had it delivered direct to her, to encourage her to read more. So far this book is doing the job.
on 28 May 2014
We bought this book for my daughter and she loves it. We read it every night. She loves all the naughty things Amelia Jane gets up to.
on 6 November 2014
My Grandaughter throughly enjoy this book. Good quality and value for money.
on 9 December 2015
One Amelia Jane story seems to be much like the next, so a collection of three complete books soon got rather boring for both me and my 6 year old at bedtime. We didn't manage to get much beyond book one. Not sure why these are considered such classics.
on 19 May 2014
Bought these for my grand daughter Amelia to support her reading and she loves them - she thinks they are fun to read and enjoys reading them to others as well.
on 20 February 2014
I love the tricks Amelia gets up to. The toys always get their revenge! Overall, the book made me laugh and I shared it with six other people.
on 15 February 2014
Really good collection of stories to encourage my grandaughter to enjoy reading. Great value too for the collection of books.Thanks