on 5 March 2014
These stories have been abridged and altered from the original versions which is completely unnecessary, when are publishers going to realise that the reading public have a brain and can accept books that were written years ago in the context of the time! Don't recommend these. If you want to read them...look at secondhand booksellers for the originals.
on 19 October 2013
i would definitely recommend this book to anybody between 8 and 13. they are fun to read and stay ahead of you until the end when they drop the bombshell on you. the second book is even better
i love this book!
on 30 May 2016
My 8 year old loves this series. Bought as a gift from nan for a holiday we have not been on yet. However partly read along with book 1 and 2 in a period of 2 weeks. We can't keep up with her reading these. Daughter says they are to exciting.
on 10 October 2015
I really enjoyed these tales as a child and am now looking at them with my school KS2 book group. A bit 'of it's time' but still enjoyable for kids. Simple, uncomplicated 40s fun which has made for great discussion about how life has changed for children of today.
on 15 March 2016
I really like this 3 in one book because It really interesting and useful in class and most of the class like it. I think that the best thing about this is that the book is that we all like Enid Enid Blyton
on 12 September 2014
best book ever. it was really exciting and you will have a lot of oohs and aahs i enjoyed it
on 8 January 2015
These were my favourite Enid Blyton books when I was a child. What I did not consider when I bought them is that 3 books in one is probably too big for a 8 year old child to comfortably hold. A box set with all 15 novels printed individually would be a much better option.
on 10 December 2014
This book is excellent. I like the three books in one books. Enid Blyton is my favourite author of all time.
on 24 June 2014
A children's classic that everybody must read at some point in their lives. This brings back such good memories of my childhood because Enid Blyton was such an important part of it.
on 26 June 2014
Both 4-year old and 7-year old boys gave it a 5 star rating. Lots of funny bits, and a good bit of tension.