Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 August 2013
Having enjoyed reading their last book, The Three Frilly Goats Fluff, with my 5 and 3 year old, I was very keen to get my hands on this book. It did not disappoint.
The five year old was reading it happily to the three year old within a few seconds of the parcel being opened.
Their review: 'it is really, really good. I like the characters, and the rhymes are brilliant. It made me laugh, and made me very happy. I think everyone should read it." High praise indeed.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 13 September 2014
George (inexplicably) knows he'll need spaghetti if he's to discover the Yeti. But the Yeti proves more elusive than he expected, and what if pasta isn't what he really, really wants?

Along the way, George meets various other large and furry creatures (each with names that stretch credulity to rhyme with Yeti - Betty, Netty, etc). But they do let parents give each a silly voice. Our son looked expectantly at his dad on each page turn waiting to see what voice was next.

It's a funny first-in-series. We also enjoyed the Marshmallows book and will try Doughnuts but the same author this week.

Love the illustrations of the creatures, furry and cuddly rather than scary. Easy rhyme to read, and a subplot involving a goat you can enjoy along with George's story.

Good for ages 3-6.
on 16 September 2015
I bought this book for my 5 year old nephew and couldn't resist having a read myself. I laughed out loud at the thought of a giant yeti only eating spaghetti. I chose this book as I'd previously bought my nephew the Doughnuts for Dragons book by the same author and he loved it. The simple but funny rhyming of the book makes it easy and fun to read. Ideal for little boys with a sense of adventure.
on 13 December 2015
This is for my grandson for Christmas but I could not resist. The cover makes you want to open it and then all the wonder illustrations pull you into a child's world. The illustrations are so captivating I had to read it. My grandson will also love this I have no doubt
on 31 August 2015
I bought this as I had previously bought Pizza for Pirates and just loved reading it out loud to my grandchildren. I still think the Pirates book is a better story, but this was enjoyed by the children (3 and 5) very much.
on 28 August 2014
I love reading this book. The animation is great and the story rhymes which means the children read it with me. It has fast become a favourite in our house. My sons are 3 & 5 but we've had our copy nearly a year.
on 26 April 2016
Love this book my little girl gets me to read it every day it's loads of fun doing the voices for all the monsters we also have the pizza pirates and doughnuts for a dragon but this is the only must buy
on 15 April 2014
Absolutely brilliant book. My 5 year old had it read to him at school, loved it and asked for it. We read it every night almost
on 27 November 2015
MY SON LOVES THIS BOOK SO DARN MUCH. It's his total favourite - best in the series (but that bar is particularly high). Very very funny - great illustrations, great story, great rhymes, great opportunities for silly voices. Love love love this book.
on 25 May 2014
I chose this rating because its a very loveable book, my 3 year old and my 2 year old both love this book as we do different voices for the different characters and they both find it very funny, very pleasurable to read and we are looking forward to Marshmallows for Martians being released.