4.0 out of 5 stars Mountain trip that lets adults practice lots of silly voices
George (inexplicably) knows he'll need spaghetti if he's to discover the Yeti. But the Yeti proves more elusive than he expected, and what if pasta isn't what he really, really wants?

Published 3 months ago by K. J. Noyes

3.0 out of 5 stars A shame
The bookies a really lovely book and my 6 year old daughter likes it. Unfortunately it arrived with a tear on the very first page .. Which was a shame.. I didn't return it.
Published 8 months ago by Gijones

4.0 out of 5 stars Mountain trip that lets adults practice lots of silly voices, 13 Sep 2014
K. J. Noyes "Katy Noyes" (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Spaghetti With the Yeti (Paperback)

Along the way, George meets various other large and furry creatures (each with names that stretch credulity to rhyme with Yeti - Betty, Netty, etc). But they do let parents give each a silly voice. Our son looked expectantly at his dad on each page turn waiting to see what voice was next.

It's a funny first-in-series. We also enjoyed the Marshmallows book and will try Doughnuts but the same author this week.

Love the illustrations of the creatures, furry and cuddly rather than scary. Easy rhyme to read, and a subplot involving a goat you can enjoy along with George's story.

Good for ages 3-6.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Spaghetti With the Yeti (Paperback)
Having enjoyed reading their last book, The Three Frilly Goats Fluff, with my 5 and 3 year old, I was very keen to get my hands on this book. It did not disappoint.
The five year old was reading it happily to the three year old within a few seconds of the parcel being opened.
Their review: 'it is really, really good. I like the characters, and the rhymes are brilliant. It made me laugh, and made me very happy. I think everyone should read it." High praise indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Spaghetti With the Yeti (Paperback)
Absolutely brilliant book. My 5 year old had it read to him at school, loved it and asked for it. We read it every night almost

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Spaghetti With the Yeti (Paperback)
I chose this rating because its a very loveable book, my 3 year old and my 2 year old both love this book as we do different voices for the different characters and they both find it very funny, very pleasurable to read and we are looking forward to Marshmallows for Martians being released.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeti another great read, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Spaghetti With the Yeti (Paperback)
same as before great story graphics fun read for any child. Would recommend this range of books for younger children although must admit enjoyed myself....

5.0 out of 5 stars I love reading it, 15 Feb 2014
Amazon Customer (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spaghetti With the Yeti (Paperback)
I got it from the library and we loved reading it. I love changing the voices for all the monsters with silly names and the kids laugh every time.
Great story - cute

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasitc!, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Spaghetti With the Yeti (Paperback)
We really enjoyed this book. It's fun, it's funny and it rhymes! The pictures are really bright and colourful. A great book to read with young children.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Julia Donaldson but better., 22 Sep 2013
C. Helsden "missscarlet" (Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spaghetti With the Yeti (Paperback)
I bought this as I am seeing the author soon at a school event and my boys both love it (aged 5 and 8). A charming and funny book with a great character of its own. Nice to see an author hit the right audience with style and humour. Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 28 Aug 2014
E. Lawer - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spaghetti With the Yeti (Paperback)
I love reading this book. The animation is great and the story rhymes which means the children read it with me. It has fast become a favourite in our house. My sons are 3 & 5 but we've had our copy nearly a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Met my expectations., 27 Nov 2014
This review is from: Spaghetti With the Yeti (Paperback)
Perfect condition and arrived within a week. Very satisfied.

Spaghetti With the Yeti
Spaghetti With the Yeti by Adam Guillain (Paperback - 29 Aug 2013)