Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 May 2012
My 6 year old loved this book. He also came up with lots of ideas for different sports for other Mr Men not featured. We hope there are more written like it.
on 20 August 2012
Yet another great title from Mr Men. Highly reccomend this book to anyone young or old. Brilliant1 very happy and my little girl loves it. Thanks. :)
Wary of her sports day, this book was a push to help my 5 year old granddaughter's school participation. Nonsensland and the Mr Men and Little Misses who have their own peculiarities were found to be great fun. Joy and enjoyment in winning the egg and spoon race and the pleasure were down to the efforts of this lovely book that is amusing and stimulating in a Mr Funny way.
on 14 October 2014
Great little addition to the Mr. Men collections - Mr. Men books never fail to engross kids and this one is no different... Brilliant basic artwork and well written. I only wish they done a slightly simpler "learn-to-read" Mr. Men series!
on 3 March 2013
Just read this with my daughter who has just told me to write that she really enjoyed this book!. Short, yet typically fun Mr Men book.
on 8 May 2013
My class and I have really enjoyed reading these Mr Men stories about our favourite characters in different situations. Lots of fun.
on 23 July 2013
Great to join the collection. Especially when my little one had sports day too. Definitely would recommend to others. Great read.
on 24 November 2012
Bought this book for my 5yr old, we really enjoyed reading this little story together, once again another enjoyable Mr men book.
on 24 November 2012
An ideal book for a three year old particularly those who have enjoyed all the original Mr Men books set in Nonsense land !
on 1 March 2014
Just read this to my young daughter, and she said it was fun, silly and she loved it.
Just a nice fun bedtime story.