5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this book!!!
I bought this book for my niece, we had a brilliant time colouring in all the lovely images, sticking the stickers and reading the story. I couldn't recommend this book more, perfect for any little girl.
Published on 19 April 2011 by Sam

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Didn't realise it needed so much colouring in, I thought it was more of a story book
Published 6 days ago by Christine McCready

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this book!!!, 19 April 2011
This review is from: Little Miss Princess and the Very Special Wedding (Mr. Men and Little Miss) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Wedding Day Entertainment, 16 April 2012
Little girls LOVED IT aged 5 - 8 which resulted in silence during the wedding speeches. Great for big kids who pretended to help the little kids!! Very quick delivery infact next day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 29 Jun 2011
My daughter is going to be a bridesmaid this year and I thought this book would get her into the spirit of things. I ordered it without any hesitation and was kind of pleasantly surprised when it arrived the next day in a large envelope. It is quite a big book in comparison to the mr men books, and its a colouring/activity book as well as a story as far as I can see...also comes with stickers. really pleased with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars great activity book to go with the Little Miss Princess book, 30 Jun 2011
S. Kelly (Ireland) - See all my reviews
the 6 year old I gave this too finds it great- lovely clear pictures to colour and lots of pretty stickers for the chid to use as they wish.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent souvenir, 27 April 2011
My five-year-old daughter was given this book for her Birthday and it was a great present to receive in the year of a Royal Wedding. She has already spent hours colouring it and has plenty more pages to go. Like all the Mr Men and Little Miss stories, there are lots of things to talk about that are relevant to a young child. It's factually accurate and is a useful way of explaining the significance of a Royal Wedding.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book for a bridesmaid, 15 April 2011
H. Jones "Hels" (UK) - See all my reviews
I thought this was a great book it has stickers in and bits for a child to fill in about their dress and lovely pictures to colour.
I also enjoyed the story and have got this for my niece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jun 2014
Miss Ingram - See all my reviews
Great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 12 Jun 2014
I bought two of these for my nieces to entertain themselves during the speeches. Such lovely books - guaranteed to be enjoyed!

5.0 out of 5 stars books, 18 Mar 2014
I ordered two of these books for my flower girls. They are such good quality. I love the idea that they can colour them in and make them their own books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size book, 12 Feb 2014
Bought to give to my two daughters at my wedding in May. They have had a quick look at can't wait to get colouring and using the stickers. They are both BIG Mr Men and Little Miss fans!
Book a lot larger than I imagined but that's a bonus!
Yes I would recommend.

Little Miss Princess and the Very Special Wedding (Mr. Men and Little Miss)
Used & New from: 10.26