Format: Hardcover|Change

on 18 March 2013
Amazing! Simply amazing! Really stepped it up, even more than previous books, there's a complete and total reverse of roles from almost all characters; New and old, everything they feared happens. Good reliable people like Astrid and Albert change. Caine changes, gets his own medicine. And of course the view from the outside word brings on a whole new perspective that reminds you how serious the FAYZ is. Love it, can't wait for the next one!
on 7 September 2013
I am 12 and am seriously addicted to this series!!!
What can I say? You rarely get a book with such a deep and fantastic plot that is also so well written!It is centred around good and evil, how power changes people and how the right thing often seems like the wrong thing(you will understand if you read them.) If you like the Hunger Games you will honestly love this. I guarantee if this book will leave you breathless and very,very dazed.
on 22 April 2013
Bought the first three books in a "set of three" thinking it was a trilogy. Read the first book in a day and was glad to find out it wasn't a trilogy as i expected as i just wanted the story to keep on going.
I've just ordered the final book and can not wait for it to arrive so i can read the finale!!
Have to let my mum know if ends happily as i have lent her the series so far and she is worried about how it all pans out!!
on 27 August 2013
A rip-roaring, exciting, wonderfully written rocket of a book. As with the exceptional Mr Grant' s previous books in this series, "Gone" and "Hunger" I was utterly absorbed from the very first, self-turning page.
The characters are so vivid, and the world in which they live so scary and exciting.
"Lies" is an exceptional epic and Michael Grant's skill made me feel as though I was in the Phaze itself.
on 23 April 2013
After enjoying all of the other books in the Gone series, I had high expectations for the final novel. It would have been easy for the author to do a simple, happy ever after ending that was essentially terrible, but the opposite happened - it was perfect. I could barely put the book down, and while sad in places it had the best ending, I think. A must have if you've read the other books. If you haven't, then get reading 'Gone'!
on 24 June 2013
The culmination of an outstanding series of books. The stories are fantastic and could be read time and time again.
on 7 August 2015
To me this book was the most unsettling in the entire series, and also the one I liked the least, yet again I can't rate it lower than 5 stars, as it was perfectly dark and fitting, for this particular part of the series. Clearly I'm knit-picking, as it wasn't really the book I had an issue with, but more the fact, that I felt it a bit too much, or more precisely I found a very unique and creepy kind of bug discomforting.
on 8 July 2013
Plague, the 4 th book in the crazy and just bonkers world of the FAYZ. It's a gripping thrill ride of excitement but can be a bit to action packed and therefore be hard follow. As a budding author my self I know how easy it is to get lost in your own world and adding lots of info at a time. Despite what I've said above this book is a great instalment to the series. Michael Grant should be congratulated on his success.
on 15 June 2013
Light is a brilliant end to a fantastic series. The Gone series of books are great; none of them is disappointing as in some series. The characters develop through every book and you find yourself cheering or booing each of them. Adults will enjoy these books, perhaps even more than teenagers, because the social and personal themes are dealt with in a mature and sophisticated way.

Highly recommended!
on 12 September 2014
As with all the books in this series, Fear hooks you from the start and does not let you go. All of these books are so fast paced they leave you dizzy. Every chapter ends in such a way that you simply have to have a peek at the next chapter, and before you know it you are reading on again. You just can't put them down. Thrilling and very well written with believable characters you really get involved with.