Format: Board book|Change

on 7 April 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for my 5 year old son, and he loves it!

It has minimal content, basically a short write up on the key characters in the series. So, I wouldn't say it is essential reading for your child but it will keep them happy enough!

The fun thing about this product is that the 6 books all go together to make a jigsaw, which is a brilliant addition to it just being a small set of books.

I don't know what the full price is, but I bought it 2nd hand, and personally I would feel a little robbed if I had paid more for it.

Overall, I have given it 4 stars, as it is for children and my child loves it. The loss of one star is due to the minimal content.
on 10 December 2011
Bought this for my 5 year old son, who loves Ben10!! And he will love this when he receives it from Santa!!
on 28 February 2012
Great wee books for smaller children quite hardy and compact the jigsaw on the back is good fun to good stocking filler
on 4 December 2011
Just the right size for my little nephew.Good colourful designs especially for a boy who loves Ben Ten.Thanks. Delivery was good.
on 25 April 2014
I brought these for my son's 3rd birthday. He loves them and brings them out all the time to look and the pictures, or to read with me or his Dad. They're pitched just at the right age with giving short, simple snippets of information about the characters from the program. As an added bonus, there's a puzzle that can be completed that's printed on the back of each book too. Overall, this item was a fantastic price and I can see will be well used.
on 16 January 2013
Bought initially for my grandson for christmas but he has already got the set of books and loves them. Since then my grandaughter has been to one of friends birthday parties and she gave it to him towards his present. After speaking to his grandfather he told me that his grandson can't wait for the books to be read to him
on 15 July 2013
I bought these as part of nephew's birthday present and like them because they are educational yet engaging items. I also like that they are compact and he can take them in the car with him or on play dates at friend's homes.

The books are also excellent value for money and arrived in excellent time.
on 4 December 2012
My four and a half loves these ben ten pocket library books, all details on heroes and badies , loves trying to read them himself, which is ace.... and despatched very quickly in perfect condition, price is very reasonable and would be great for any Ben ten fan , perfect for chrimbo stocking.....
on 27 August 2015
Good for stocking filler and a handy small size to take anywhere and good for being beside the bed for bedtime reading
it is for a christmas present and i know it will be good as he likes Ben10 and its reading material so educational and fun and great
recommend