on 12 November 2009
I bought this for my 9 month old twins but my 2 year old has commandeered it, he loves it. He carries the books around with him and takes them to bed because they are just the right size for little hands. Very hardwearing (they've already been chewed by the twins and still look good) and the pictures are delightful. It's so nice to find some Winnie the Pooh that has escaped Disney-ization.
on 4 July 2010
Our son loves these books - they are just the right size for his hands.

The images are like the original EH Shepard illustrations, with Piglet in his green jumper and not all pink like Disney. Nice rhymes to introduce the characters, but NOT the original stories, even with AA Milne listed as author.

Would recommend to anyone hoping to get their little ones into Winnie the Pooh.
on 10 October 2011
Nice set and very reasonably priced. Much smaller than I expected, but I suppose 'pocket library' should have been a give away!
on 7 June 2009
Lovely little books for tiny hands to hold! Not much of a story line really just an introduction to the characters!
on 19 January 2010
A brief but charming introduction for the toddler classes to the characters and drawings of A A Milne's wonderful world of Winnie-the-Pooh. Hopefully, it will encourage them to enter that world when they are a little older.
VINE VOICEon 13 July 2014
Again ordered these books with two other sets. Really lovely board books and small enough for children aged one to hold and look at. Every child should own a Winne the Pooh book. These were half the price of the high street and I received them two days after ordering. Thoroughly recommend seller. Lovely book you won't be disappointed.
on 8 November 2015
This was a present for my 15 month old niece and she seemed really pleased with them. I wanted her to have something that I also appreciated as a child, and which she can hopefully refer back to once she can read. (For now she just enjoys the pictures).
on 2 August 2014
Bought a few of these as first birthday party bag fillers and they went down really well with 1-3 year olds. Lovely colours and each child was happy to choose their own character. Nice boxset for young toddlers.
on 15 May 2014
When I came to buy this product, I thought it was a small collection of full winnie the pooh stories, for example extracted from his large books. When it arrived, I discovered it was a toddlers' book with no full stories and mainly pictures. I understand that that was my own fault for buying the wrong product, but in all fairness the only indication that it wasnt what I thought it would be was the "boardbook" reference.
I originally wanted this to add to my own collection of Winnie the Pooh, but now I will simply give it to my children as it is a very suitable children's book.
on 27 June 2009
These were bought for my 2yr old to take on holiday. Great for keeping entertained on the flight and around the pool - even had an specific order in which they had to be read!