4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Magic
My daughter loved this book and we read it almost nightly in the lead up to Christmas.

If your child already loves Mr Men then they will love this, if not it could be a lovely introduction.
Published on 1 Feb 2009 by C. Bolland

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not exactly Mr Tickle
Published on 21 Oct 2012 by Karen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Magic, 1 Feb 2009
C. Bolland "qprmurphy" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mr. Men The Night Before Christmas (Mr. Men & Little Miss Celebrations) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not exactly Mr Tickle, 21 Oct 2012
As with all the more modern Mr Men and Little Miss stories - not a patch on Roger's originals which were both funny and taught children morals. I appreciate that Roger is no longer with us and his son writes under his name but sometimes feel he would be better putting an end to it as they are just not the same. Sorry! There are quite a few Xmas books now and all share a similar story. Buy one and you've bought them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Men Christmas Book, 28 Feb 2014
My neice's 5 year old loved me reading this to him prior to Christmas and subsequently I purchased more in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hit, 29 Nov 2013
If you have read the original Mr Men books and enjoyed the funny characters then you will love these new books. I am slowly trying to collect all the new ones for my Grandson as he loves them so much and perhaps his baby brother will grow to love them. The original Mr Men books are so fun and quick to read and the new ones are a great addition to the collection

5.0 out of 5 stars gift for grandaughter, 5 April 2013
my grandaughter loves the mr men book and this is just what i was looking for as i remember the night before christmas whan i was growing up

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it!, 7 Jan 2013
My 2 kids really enjoyed this book I read it to them on Xmas eve and got them very excited for Xmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas story, 6 Jan 2013
Lovely Christmas story
My children enjoyed i reading it to them and recommend borrowing from the Amazon library.brilliant idea from Amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun book for kids., 2 Jan 2013
Dr. Edward R. Salter (UK) - See all my reviews
My children enjoyed it so I would recommend it. It was however not as good as some of the earlier stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 30 Dec 2012
This book is a great book but I think to buy it it should be free. But it is a great book for kids

4.0 out of 5 stars Good children's book, 30 Dec 2012
Good quick read, ideal for bedtime. Kept my 4 year old quiet whilst it was read to him. He liked it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Mr. Men The Night Before Christmas (Mr. Men & Little Miss Celebrations)