VINE VOICEon 26 January 2009
This is one of the newer "Thomas" stories and it's not too bad. It is a fairly predictable story and is similar to the first Harold (My Thomas Story Library) story where they fell out, had a race then became friends. My son likes it (actually he chose it yesterday) because it has a picture of a plane on the cover.

The illustration is very good and the print quality is outstanding.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 April 2012
Jeremy the jet plane brings children to the island of Sodor for their summer picnic. Thomas becomes a little jealous of Jeremy's abilities
and things nearly go awry when a storm threatens to ruin the picnic.
However, in the end Thomas and Jeremy work together to save the day so that things all end well.

It's fairly typical of the genre and, as usual, my son enjoys it immensely.

The physical book quality is good and the illustrations are well executed.
on 25 December 2011
My son is mad for all sort of transports. He loves Thomas Tank engine as well as planes, cars, lorries, trucks, etc. Jeremy Jet is one of the newer story from the Thomas Tank range. In this story, Jeremy Jet and Thomas Thank Engine have great time helping the children's party. It was well written. The story is easy to follow and simple and easy to understand. My 5 year old couldn't get enough of it and asked me to read it 4 times on the first day it arrived. Simply Great!
on 20 November 2014
It's not the original as stated!!!
Jeremy (My Thomas Story Library) Paperback – 4 Aug 2008
It's reprint.
I already have the this one. I was looking for the original.
on 28 March 2014
We are gradually collecting the whole set of My Thomas Story library my grandchildren love them and so do the grandparents
on 27 December 2012
A good buy for a child that enjoys the Thomas collection of books in order to keep it up to date.