Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 December 2012
This book brought me massive amounts of joy. The detail of the characters and scenery around them was just indescribable, this book even made a few loose tears escape! But the most award worthy part was the amount of history, this book managed to educate me whilst making me laugh, no doubt I'll be reading the rest of the series.
on 5 March 2014
This is probably one of the best books I have ever read. I would recommend it to ages 9 and up.
You might think the duke of Avon is a bit prim and proper but his nice really. I don't have time to write any more but I've got to say it's better than I thought!
on 5 February 2006
I thought this book was brilliant. I liked the bit where Pedro saved Cat in the theatre with the balloon. I think it's particularly good if you like the past - I like learning about the past so I enjoyed it. The characters were good, because they were all so different. My favourite character is Cat, because she's the hero. I especially liked the end - but I can't tell you about that because it would spoil the surprise!
on 31 July 2012
I really enjoyed this book it's like nothing I have ever read. I am an adult who enjoys theatre related books so this was right up my street. A really good book for children and adults alike with lots of action. I hope you enjoy it. :)
on 19 November 2015
A good story. Would also be suitable for adults to read. Good suspense and mystery story although at times I found the plot a little confusing. Enjoyed all the characters. Well written and colourful. Would recommend it to friends.
on 7 June 2012
i have read all the books in the series and throughly enjoyed themh but this book lacks the excitement the other books have but if u want to read one of the cat royal books its best to read all the books in order
on 22 April 2014
A very different perspective of Theatre life. I liked the idea of the era it is set in.
Very good descriptive writing that set a good atmosphere and pace.
on 27 December 2012
I really liked The Diamond Of Drury Lane, it was really good and adventurous. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes reading adventure books.
on 6 March 2006
The best book I've ever read - it's exciting, it's a great adventure, and very well written.
on 24 March 2014
great book my sister gave it to me and i was unsure about it but once i read it i was really happy that i had found a book that i enjoy