on 22 April 2015
Mr. Dizzy lives in Cleverland but unlike the rest of the population that resides there, Mr. Dizzy is not clever. In fact he is quite the opposite and so the creatures all laugh at him making him cry when they ask him simple riddles that he cannot answer. As he walks along he comes upon a well which unbeknown to him is a wishing well.

Walking home, having no idea that he is now clever, Mr. Dizzy is surprised when he is able to answer the riddle that the elephant and pig ask him. He then turns the tables and asks the pig and the elephant a question each! Can they answer him?

I have to admit this is not one of my favorite Mr. Men books. I think the story is lacking and it gives a child the impression that just wishing something will make it happen. We all know that most times, knowledge comes through learning and working hard. It also shows Mr. Dizzy "paying back" the creatures that had laughed at him. PLUS what does dizziness have to do with not being smart?!

Yes, we have it in our Mr. Men collection but many of the others are MUCH better!
on 5 September 2013
My daughter loves mr men and I do find it is a good bedtime short story as my little one loves up read all the time so quick books are good in our household
I would recommend it to a friend with children
on 16 June 2012
Have been looking for Mr Dizzy for yonks to complete my collection for my neice and nephew, all the mr men books are fantastic and well worth the dosh. I am 35 and even i enjoyed reading it!!!!!
on 17 April 2012
I have been collecting Mr Men books for a year for my granddaughter and have built up quite a collection. She really loves them. The stories are brilliant and the pages are colourful.
on 17 February 2013
Kids keep asking for this on repeat. I don't remember this one when i was young. A neatly written tale which is a pleasure to read aloud - recommended.
on 6 August 2012
Perfect book. Been slowly getting the whole set. And the kids just love it. They love having something they can call their own.
on 26 January 2013
It was very funny and exciting. I would recommended it to any funny and humorous kids and adults as well.
on 1 August 2014
Completed set - everybody happy
on 12 July 2014
pleased with book and service
on 20 July 2014
Good just what we needed