5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book
Wonderful book my three year old know it word for word. Trouble is if in the bakery he shouts "I WOULD LIKE A LOAF OF BREAD PLEASE!" Still a classic book you really can't go wrong. We have almost got all of them now a timeless collection that children up to 7 or 8 will enjoy, as do I.
Published on 13 Feb. 2010 by Busy mum

3.0 out of 5 stars Noisy but nice
I'm not a massive Mr Men fan, but this book is ok. It's a bit noisy to read at bedtime because you find yourself being NOISY with all the capital letters in the book. It's a nice story though, and the townspeople manage to get Mr Noisy to quiet down a litte.
Published on 26 Jan. 2009 by Daddy-O

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, 13 Feb. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars A Stentaurian Tale for the Masses, 4 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Mr. Noisy (Mr. Men Classic Library) (Paperback)
Hargreeves' beautifully crafted tale of behavioural modification to fit in with society's expectations and intolerance of unconventional social interaction forces us to hold a mirror up to our own prejudices, and, at the same time, places us in the shoes of an outsider, shoes I'm sure many of us know all too well.

The title character, the stentaurian 'Mr Noisy', is faced with a stark choice: be himself and face being ostracised by society at large, or become more like the masses, and lose his individuality into the bargain.

Hargreeves' writing is sharp, uncluttered, and to the point. His depicition of society and its strict expectations for 'normal' behaviour brings up interesting metaphysical debates; such as just what is "normal", and just how far we should go in order to fit in.

I would rate this book 5/5, and on a par with Mr Tickle, a book about a serial-groper and his struggle with his unwholsome urges, and much better than 'Run, Spot, Run'.

Children may also find this book interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little book, 25 Jun. 2008
What can I say that hasn't already been said? All the Mr Men and Little Misses books are just so much fun! My 3 years old constantly ask to have them read for her and knows several of them by heart. They are funny, interesting, just the right length for bed time reading. PERFECT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Old favourite, 11 April 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Mr. Noisy (Mr. Men) (Paperback)
Classic story from the Mr Men series which follows a day in the life of the insufferably yet lovable chaos and noise of the world that is Mr noisy.
A definite recommendation for those of you who are fed up with todays sentimentality when reading with young children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story for kids, 1 May 2009
E. Savignon "Lizzie_S" (Gibraltar) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mr. Noisy (Mr. Men Classic Library) (Paperback)
My son loves me reading this one to him, especially as I do all the clumping with my feet and make all the noisy noises for him and we then do the quiet bits when Mr. Noisy learns his lesson, great for teaching a 2 year old the difference between loud and quiet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book!, 1 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Mr. Noisy (Mr. Men Classic Library) (Paperback)
My son (almost 3 years) likes this book very much and every time, when I choose it for reading, he starts to repeat: 'I want to have a piece of meat'! :-) It is enjoyable reading for small kids with the good vocabulary!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. Brill . And funny, 15 Nov. 2014
Great great great great great great great And more greats
brill BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT AND ALL THIS COUNTS!!!!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Noisy but nice, 26 Jan. 2009
Daddy-O (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sons Xmas present, 1 May 2013
glynis (Arundel, West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mr. Noisy (Mr. Men Classic Library) (Paperback)
We read this one really loudly. Have to find some really rustley paper for this one. I've had a sneaky peek at the story again and found myself back at my sons bedside.

3.0 out of 5 stars present, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mr. Noisy (Mr. Men Classic Library) (Paperback)
birthday present sent to new Zealand. parents say he likes listening to story, so guess that it was a success.

Mr. Noisy (Mr. Men Classic Library)
Mr. Noisy (Mr. Men Classic Library) by Roger Hargreaves (Paperback - 2 Jun. 2008)
Used & New from: £0.01