5.0 out of 5 stars Boo-tiful, 1 April 2009
P. J. Blunden "Phil Blunden" (Banbury, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Miss Scary: 31 (Little Miss Classic Library) (Paperback)
In my opinion, some of the Little Miss Stories can be a bit of a non event. There is a sort of build up and then... "what?" and one is left feeling a bit cheated - maybe its the dynasty style ending, the almost a copy of an existing Mr Man story but not quite or just where was the story?

Not Little Miss Scary. Quick outline: Little Miss Scary goes round scaring people and the unlikely duo of Mr Noisy and Mr Jelly plot revenge. This book has some moments of humour and my two year old even got to join in on a few occassions. Mr Jelly does what he does best and Mr Noisy is just superb. Little cameo by Mr Strong.

The story is simple, yet clever. It can be read with enthusiasm and the ending is just brilliant. If you only buy one Little Miss book (rather than as a boxed set) buy this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'I want my mummy!', 19 May 2009
One of the newer creations in the timeless 'Little Miss' series; Little Miss Scary is funny and memorable; it also features a few of the 'Mr Men', such as Mr Strong and Mr Jelly. I love the cover illustration too; there seem to be endless variations on a theme. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it., 13 Dec 2013
Steven Gallon (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
Honestly, as an adult I just don't get the Mr.Men/Little Miss books - but I recall liking them as a child and my 3 and 5 yr olds love them ... so they always hit their target audience!

5.0 out of 5 stars We enjoyed it, 28 May 2013
Ms. N. Ball "Nicki" (UK) - See all my reviews
Read this title to my five year old daughter and we both enjoyed it and she took great delight in shouting BOO, great for kids of all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little miss scary for the kindle he, 29 Dec 2012
My son absolutely loves this book,h
ad him roaring with laughter. Bright animation which helps with the telling of the story. My son who is 5 now reads all the books to me, but little miss scary is his favourite of the little miss books. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars L M Scary, 28 Dec 2012
Very entertaining for the reader and and the listeners, Ben, norm and friends. We highly recommend this and all the Mr men and little miss books for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Mr Men/Miss, 19 Jan 2011
This was purchased as a present for an adult in my office (humorous present). Great price and quick immediate delivery.

ARRAY(0xae25c51c)

Little Miss Scary: 31 (Little Miss Classic Library)
Little Miss Scary: 31 (Little Miss Classic Library) by Roger Hargreaves (Paperback - 2 Jun 2008)
2.50