5.0 out of 5 stars My son's favorite, 14 July 2010
Paulina (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mr. Jelly and the Pirates (Mr. Men & Little Miss Magic) (Paperback)
My 7 year's old boy is a big fan of Mr. Men, but of all the books that he have read this is his absolute favorite. I have never seen him laugh out so loud as he did when we read this book. Is an absolute must for any Mr Man fan and I would dare say for anyone that enjoys a nice and funny story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 26 Aug. 2008
Isabel Noronha "I Ramos" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My son adores Mr Man and Little Miss books. The anniversary books are a very welcome addition to the collection. Written and illustrated by the author's son, they preserve the spirit, wit and even language of the older books, but with some funny twists and new storylines that keep the kids wondering. The "magic series" of stories involving dragons, knights, princesses, witches, mermaids and other magical creatures is a MUST for all fans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait....., 31 Jan. 2011
Bought this for a 4year old birthday gift. Story just right to stimulate the little one's imagination. Only draw back was the book arrived nearly 3 weeks late, so very embarassed turning up at the party without gift. Amazon were helpful when complained and blamed the weather, however received other items that were dispatched after this order placed. Chat forum seems to suggest problem with european Amazon dispatch centre.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny and Silly, 30 Jun. 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book because really funny things happen to poor wobbly Mr Jelly. I really liked it and think that you will too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr jelly and the pirates, 2 Jun. 2014
I recommend this book to children under seven that are worried about lots of things that are not worth being worried about.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 22 Nov. 2012
My 5 year old loved this, she liked turning the pages on the kindle, but the pictures could be bigger

5.0 out of 5 stars A present for a Japanese 10 year old, 24 Jan. 2013
This was bought and sent to my great niece who has a Japanese Mother and an English Father. The English Father always speaks to my great niece in English and so the Mr Men, Little Miss series etc are ideal for bedtime reading. I am informed that she liked it a lot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little book, 17 Mar. 2013
Party bag filler for a pirate theme party. Little mis-leading as the only sparkles are on the front, but I still like this, I. He classic Mr Men story theme.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Feb. 2013
I don't think you can go wrong with the Mr Men Stories, and with added sparkle it's even better! My three year old grandson loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars best one, 13 April 2014
the best story of all colection I love mr jelly this is full of humor and adevnture. I recomend this book to all kind of people

Mr. Jelly and the Pirates (Mr. Men & Little Miss Magic)
Mr. Jelly and the Pirates (Mr. Men & Little Miss Magic) by Roger Hargreaves (Paperback - 2 Jun. 2008)