5.0 out of 5 stars Picture book of the month!, 29 Aug 2009
This review is from: Eeeek, Mouse! (Paperback)
Minnie LOVES mice! But her parents hate them. So when a family of mice move into Minnie's house she has to work fast to save them from her Dad's amazing mouse trap and a hungry cat! Minnie has to find them a new home before it's too late.

From the same family as Aaaarrgghh, Spider! this is a great, quirky new adventure. Full of funny moments with humorous, vibrant drawings to illustrate them, it's a great story for all kids. For those who read the previous book, the reappearance of Spider hidden about the house should bring back good memories, while the antics of the huge mouse family should rapidly make them a popular new favourite. Colourful and eye catching, this funny story will be a big success, from the very young all the way up to beginner readers and it should have both children and parents giggling long before the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun, 7 May 2012
This review is from: Eeeek, Mouse! (Paperback)
I bought this after we had got another book by this author called no more eeorh. The illustrations are lovely and the story is very funny and entertaining. My son loved this book from the age of 3, though I think even younger kids would like it too as the pictures are great and its not too wordy.

5.0 out of 5 stars all age fun, 11 Nov 2010
This review is from: Eeeek, Mouse! (Paperback)
We originally came across this in the library but I have since bought a copy, and another one for a friend's little boy's birthday. It has the rare ability to captivate both my 5 year old son and 2 year old daughter which is, needless to say, it's main draw in our household. It tells the story of a family who discover they have mice. As fast as the dad (and the cat) design ways to trap and get rid of them, the daughter saves them and installs them in her 'mouse house'. The cat is the star of the show for my son as the cut away pages often reveal him trying to get in through a vent, or catch a mouse is some other way. Great for boys or girls from 2 to about 6 I'd say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !, 8 Jan 2010
TM (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eeeek, Mouse! (Paperback)
We have been fans of Lydia Monks since owning Aaaah Spider !. We ordered this book on the strength of her other titles and we weren't disappointed. My five year old is a mouse lover and enjoyed this book very much. Nice little story with lovely colourful illustrations.

Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves this, 4 Jan 2010
This review is from: Eeeek, Mouse! (Paperback)
18 month old daughter loves this book. we read it 5 times a day at least.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not keen, 2 Jun 2013
J. K. Jones - See all my reviews
Dont like this book !!
Love her other books dont enjoy this story
I dont find it exciting
My dd age 4 not that keen either!!

Eeeek, Mouse!
Eeeek, Mouse! by Lydia Monks (Paperback - 3 Aug 2009)