5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as gift, 9 Jan 2014
D. Peacock (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh) (Hardcover)
Bought as gift for great nephew. Pooh was and still is a huge favourite and I love the fact it's so enjoyable for adults too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Children's Classic, 5 Dec 2013
Great to have on the Kindle for the kids to read when they get bored. Also good for some quick reading yourself to take you back to childhood days. Winnie-the-Pooh never gets old!

5.0 out of 5 stars the house at poo corner, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh) (Hardcover)
bought as a present for my wife I am sure she will love it who cant love it its a timeless classic

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Wonderful, 30 July 2013
I was read these books as a child and then read them again as a teenager. As an Adult they still hold all of their charm and so beautifully illustrated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comments, 13 July 2013
This review is from: The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh) (Hardcover)
Bought them for our grand daughter who is 2 - probably a bit young for her at the moment but her parents wanted us to get it and they are very pleased with all the books we bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 29 May 2013
A fabulous set of stories that I'm sure everyone the world over must adore! It's wonderful reading these stories, set in our local forest, to to my little girl :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars House at Pooh Corner paperback - and not a Disney gopher in sight!, 13 May 2013
Lisa (Notts, England) - See all my reviews
I love Winnie-the-Pooh, and have the great big, hard-back, Complete Collection, but I wanted a portable version. These are really lovely, containing as they do all the colour versions of the E H Shepard drawings; and the quality of the book is excellent - the covers are sturdy yet bendable, and the pages are nice and thick. And, considering all the wisdom contained within from the Bear of Very Little Brain (who is a genius, nonetheless!), very cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless classic, 1 May 2013
This review is from: The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh) (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my grandchild's 4th birthday. It came in time and in pristine condition and at an excellent price for a hardback book. This edition has beautiful illustrations, familiar to anyone born within the past sixty years plus. It is, of course, a classic much read and much-loved. My granddaughter has enjoyed the book being read to her a chapter at a time and I'm sure it will be re-read many times - a sign of an excellent story book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful edition, 7 Mar 2013
J. Watson - See all my reviews
This review is from: The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh) (Hardcover)
A good-looking book to go with 'Winnie the Pooh' and Benedictus's 'Return to the Hundred Acre Wood.' Coloured versions of E. H. Shepard's originals are very nicely done too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad to finally read this, 27 Feb 2013
I never read the Pooh books as a child, and thought it was about time. I really enjoyed it, and was nicely suprised with how long this was.

The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh)
The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh) by A.A. Milne (Hardcover - 5 Oct 2009)
10.49