4.0 out of 5 stars You have to read Malory Towers
Published on 23 Feb 2009 by Nimsay

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown
Be warned, the picture does not reflect true product sent. Also not in a box set. I'm sending it back.
Published on 3 May 2012 by Rachel

4.0 out of 5 stars You have to read Malory Towers, 23 Feb 2009
Nimsay (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Malory Towers Boxset (Paperback)
Malory Towers are a great collection of books, about a funny group of schoolgirls. With every book they grow up a little bit more and it's fascinating to watch them going through all their ups and downs. I was in my room a weekend long reading them on every opportunity. These books are fun, catching and SOMETIMES even a bit sad. I suggest them for anybody young or old, Enid Blyton did it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars not obsolete after all ......, 10 July 2009
This review is from: Malory Towers Boxset (Paperback)
I adored these books when I was younger but I thought that they would be too old fashioned for my comparitively sophisticated 11 year old daughter. How wrong I was. I gave her a second hand copy of the first book and she devoured it and begged for more! Despite being far removed from modern life ( I had to explain what a tuck box was!) there is obviously something in the social aspect of these stories that still interests the younger reader and, let's face it, there has to be something to be said for books that emphasise good manners and behaviour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Malory Towres - the best Girls books!!!, 25 Nov 2007
Lucy Isabella "LUCY" (Lake Tahoe, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Malory Towers Boxset (Paperback)
I think that the Malory Towers book series is just the sort of book girls my age should read these days. Instead of filling our heads with junk like Jaqueline Wilson, read Enid Blyton books! The Malory Towers box set is the best way to be able to read these books, because you can read them again and again whenever you want to. My Mum read these books when she was little, and I'm reading them now. Take my advice, and read this fab series. You may think they'll be boring because they're old, but they are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Reading for 8 Year Old, 5 Mar 2011
The product itself is good old fashioned Enid Blyton who is being re-discovered by my 8 year old grand daughter. She has read all the supernatural books inflicted on her generation and is now bored with that, and now wants to turn to the simpler stories that 8 year olds have long loved. The presentation of the set and book covers gives it enough 'cred' for this generation as well.The box set is also much better value than buying individual books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the future, 9 Nov 2011
My granddaughter was thrilled with the books - and what great value. It is good to see titles that I enjoyed as a child still be appreciated all these years later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mallory Towers by Enid Blyton, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Malory Towers Boxset (Paperback)
Such a fabulous series :) Back 'in the day' lol I saved up my pocket money & bought every one 'piece-meal' as there were no 'Boxsets' in those days,and If there were,I doubt they would have been affordable for me! I have never forgotten how much I enjoyed these books,and I was truly delighted to hear my niece telling me how much she had just enjoyed reading the first book.After a little chit-chat with Ella,I was really quite excited to find that she had enjoyed reading 'First Term At Mallory Towers' and that her friend had more :) I thought of Amazon & was lucky enough to find the Box-set at a reasonable price just when Ella had a Birthday!
Great service Amazon (again!) and excellent delivery options,as living 200 miles away,you made it possible for me to have this fab item delivered directly to my niece. Well done Amazon & thank you! :) Cathie x

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown, 3 May 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars product not what I ordered, 10 Sep 2010
T. Hornett - See all my reviews
This review is from: Malory Towers Boxset (Paperback)
I ordered a boxset of paperback Malory Towers books for my daughter and received 6 individual hardback books instead. It was for a present and would have preferred the boxset. Contacted seller who replied to say that the boxset was no longer available from the publishers and to return the books if I was not happy. Kept them but don't feel the seller should be advertising something they do not have to sell.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Niece Loved It!!, 14 July 2011
Ms. K. Bashua "rareflower" (London, London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
So glad I found this collection from my childhood and bought it for my niece as I really wanted her to read it and she enjoyed it. Now she understands when I go on about how much I wished Malory Towers as a school did exist. This is a great set of books to buy for any young tween. Very enjoyable as it was for me when I was a tween and now my niece.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 15 Aug 2010
I purchased this set of books for my gand daughters 9th birthday. She got the first book out of the library and thoroughly enjoyed reading it so asked for the set for her birthday. I feel it is nice in this day and age that some children still enjoy reading Enid Blyton.

Malory Towers Boxset
Malory Towers Boxset by Enid Blyton (Paperback - 2008)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available