4.0 out of 5 stars No Words
Published on 24 Aug 2011 by C Brett

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not as good as the others
This Miffy book has no words, only pictures. The 'story' is very simple, with Miffy flying around on a cloud, meeting a little friend, playing with the moon and stars etc.

It's a nice book for pre-readers to look through, but the lack of words means it's not great for little babies or for early readers and it's no good for bedtime reading!
Published on 4 Jun 2010 by Sisemen

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not as good as the others, 4 Jun 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars No Words, 24 Aug 2011
This review is from: Miffy's Dream (Miffy - Classic Hardbacks) (Hardcover)
We got this book because my Daughter loves Miffy and she was starting to be more consious of dreaming. we hoped this might help explain what dreams are but it doesn't really help. I was disappointed to find no words which isn't a major problem as we make up a story whenever we 'read' it. It is like the other Miffy books well illustrated and well binded with a hardback cover. I would reccomend it as i would all the miffy books but dont get it to help explain what dreaming is.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of our favourite reads, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Miffy's Dream (Miffy - Classic Hardbacks) (Hardcover)
The whole family always (and still does) enjoy the Dick Bruna classics. I grew up with Miffy and it's nice now that my children can too! They make reading fun. My 2.5 year old now recalls each page from memory before I've even read it to her!

Miffy's Dream (Miffy - Classic Hardbacks)
Miffy's Dream (Miffy - Classic Hardbacks) by Dick Bruna (Hardcover - 17 Jun 2009)
Used & New from: £0.01