5.0 out of 5 stars Frightfully good!, 26 July 1999
By A Customer
Enid Blyton's book is wonderful! I really liked Mam'zelle's shock at her "dancing plate". It is featuring the O'Sullivan twins again. Two new girls, the mouse-like Gladys and the big, strapping, Mirabel, have talents that the girls never knew of. Mirabel tries hard to cause as much trouble as she can, just like the O'Sullivan twins did in the first form. Gladys is a little mouse, very shy. Her mum is in the hospital, very ill, and she's very sad. Her father's time had come, and being the only child, her mother is the only person left. Elsie, the head girl, learns to not be as spiteful and hateful as before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great book!!!, 8 July 2010
A Kid's Review
K, first things first;
I loved the whole series so I can't actually say that I like this one any better than the others. The font style and size was good. I liked the plot of the story and I don't think that the blurb gives too much away. Theres nothing worse than a blurb that telles you pretty much everything thats going to happen in the book. I would reccomend reading the first couple of books in the series first though, because its easier to ge a grasp on all the characters. :-) Sarah(me!)age 12

5.0 out of 5 stars St Clares, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Second Form at St. Clare's (Paperback)
St Clares at it's very best. These fun stories will captivate youngsters and adults alike. Gripping boarding school tales with plenty of fun packed inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless classic past down from generation to generation, 7 Jan 2002
A lovely innocent story of happy years spent in a boarding school. When I was younger I wanted very much to be a student at St Clares, getting up to pranks and having midnight feast, it sounded heaven. I Have now past these books onto my daughter and she is having as much fun as I did reading them

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely written books, 16 Jun 2014
Lovely book. Very interesting and font on kindle app easy to read. I would suggest this book to any lovers off books.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST BOOK YET, 7 May 2014
Second form at st clares is the best book I have read yet. Most of the class have been moved up to the second form but 2 girls from the previous second form are not in the 3rd form. these 2 girls are the new head girls in the second form. Anna is kept as head girl but Elsie is fired from her position. There are 2 new girls called Mirabel a rude impolite girl and Gladys a girl who's mother is in hospital. Their form mistress is Miss Jenks and there is Allison's hero Miss Quentin the drama teacher who turns out really quite mean to Allison who eventually figures out this and comes to her senses. I think that this was a good book because it, like the other books in this series, it teaches you something important. For example, this one teaches you to behave well but in a different way than you expect. Its like the book teaching you a lesson without you actually knowing or realizing that it is really doing it. I would recommend this book to pretty much anyone who likes to read the st clares books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Second form at st clare's, 14 Feb 2014
I loved it loads and the ideas were great and its a really cool book
I mark it 9/10 for a great book all to gether

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 1 Feb 2014
This book is really good I'll like all of the st clares stories there fantastic very funny and exciting at the same time love it!!!!!!!

:-) :-) :-) :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Jan 2014
Omg I love this book though I hate Elsie because she is such a snitch and her class hate her though I do feel a bit dry for her :'(

5.0 out of 5 stars My Granddaughter was thrilled, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Second Form at St. Clare's (Paperback)
My granddaughter had read most of this series apart from "Second Form at St. Clare's"

I found it on amazon and she was thrilled with it.

Second Form at St. Clare's
Second Form at St. Clare's by Enid Blyton (Paperback - 4 July 2005)
Used & New from: 0.01