Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 February 2007
As with Mr Wolf and the pancakes, unhelpful people get their come-uppance (snippety snappety). This is one I am always happy to read, and I recently found my 6 yr old daughter reading it to her 3 year old brother, both in total delight.
on 27 February 2011
Saw this after reading Mr Wolfs Pancakes. I love the humor & my son knows about all the characters. Grat for developing story telling
on 16 February 2014
We have also read Mr Wolf's Pancakes and Mr Wolf and the Three Bears. This story is not as good as the others, although my boys aged 5, 6 and 8 enjoyed it none the less. Some of the language used in this story is a little complex compared to the other titles - it gave us some talking points.
on 26 December 2012
A well received Christmas gift, delivered promptly and a good follow up from mr wolfs pancakes. Must admit I don't like this story as much as the pancake one but my son was desperate for the whole collection.
on 5 April 2013
Once aagain Jan Fearnley has produced a book based on a familiar story but with a delightfully funny twist. I highly recommend the series - you will be rooting for Mr Wolf!
on 11 August 2014
The Jan Fearnley books are great! Fab pictures, wonderful stories. My 3 year old daughter loves them and the CD is an added bonus to keep her entertained in the car.
on 23 August 2013
This is an amusing and well written book, but I prefer the other two Mr. Wolf Books which are funnier. Well written and beautifully illustrated.
on 8 April 2013
Great fun to read to grandsons with a lovely twist at the end and well illustrated. A great favourite to go with Mr wolfs pancakes.
on 31 October 2014
Not quite as good as Mr Wolf's pancakes - hard to make turnips exciting I suppose but still an enjoyable read with my daughter.
on 14 August 2014
Postage was slow but book as described, lovely story, my 5 year old loves it, other 3 in the set are worth getting too!