5.0 out of 5 stars Simple lovely
I have just brought Milne's exquisite book for my daughter's sixth birthday as my father did for me and his father for him and she has already fallen in love with King John, the Good and Bad Bears and Shepherd's ever delightful illustrations and enjoys reading the classic poems to her array of bedtime toys as much as hearing them herself. These are not just cutes rhymes...
Published on 7 Jan 2006 by DocMartin

1.0 out of 5 stars not yet received
I am sure this product should receive a five star rating but having orderedit over a month ago it has NOT been delivered. I have bought this book before and found it to be very good,in fact I had a copy when I was Six and enjoyed it very much,I am now in my seventies
Published 11 months ago by Mrs. Mary K. Ellis

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality book, 13 Mar 2014
Fairy Godmother (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I was given this for my sixth birthday - erm about 50 years ago! I dug it out a while ago to read some to our little boy. He has now just turned six and I reminded him there was a book called 'Now We are Six'. He asked if we could read it (isn't it lovely when they start reading properly?!) I couldn't find it anywhere, so decided he should have his own copy now he is Six. This copy is really lovely - hard back, quality, with a thick, slightly glossed paper cover, and all the original illustrations in colour. It isn't that cheap but worth it. I'm not sure, in this age of Lego Star Wars, Nintendo and Super Mario - whether he will relate to a lot of it and might find some a bit boring and twee - but I'm loving it and so is my Partner! We have only read Alexander Beetle so far and the reaction was - mildly interested.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 12 Mar 2014
The perfect gift for my daughter's 6th birthday. A classic book filled with wonderful illustrations, stories and poems. Very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Now We Are Six by AA Milne, 22 Feb 2014
Perfect for 6 year old granddaughter!For her to read herself and me to read to her when I visit.Also maybe her 4 year old brother might be interested too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Now We Are Six (Winnie-the-Pooh) (Paperback)
We knew the book. This was an excellent version. It was for my granddaughter who teaches children with severe learning difficulties. They enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 4 Dec 2013
Gought this for my Grandson's 6th Birthday. He loves the book and hopefully when he is a Daddy will read it to his children

5.0 out of 5 stars Now we are six, 26 Nov 2013
Bought this for my grand daughter for her 6th birthday. I loved this little book of funny poems when I was little and hope she will too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to childhood, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Now We Are Six (Kindle Edition)
Have loved this book for years and decided to put it on the Kindle so I could browse it at will.
Would recommend to anybody, of any age

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless, 29 Aug 2013
Susan Buchanan (Wylye, Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Now We Are Six (Kindle Edition)
Yes this book does age but is still delightful, my granddaughter of 7 simply adores it just as I did at her age - I still do!

5.0 out of 5 stars 6, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Now We Are Six (Winnie-the-Pooh) (Paperback)
Had this book when I was six many moons ago , poems still great for children and the nettle poem still makes me laugh now

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous should compulsory for all sixth birthdays, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: Now We Are Six (Winnie-the-Pooh) (Paperback)
My mum bought this for me on my sixth birthday and it is a tradition I have continued for my children, nieces and nephews. The poems are at an ideal level for the age, witty and fun. Can't recommend it enough.

Now We Are Six (Winnie-the-Pooh)
Now We Are Six (Winnie-the-Pooh) by A. A. Milne (Paperback - 6 May 2013)
5.59