4.0 out of 5 stars Miffy falls asleep
The older version of Miffy was a sure-fire way of getting my youngest son to fall asleep at night. The last image in the story is on the little rabbit riding back home in her truck with her eyes tight shut. This was a good cue for him to slip off into dream-land.
Before we reached the end his fingers would linger on the page with the brightly coloured shells.
Published on 23 Jan. 2009 by Jane Grant

3.0 out of 5 stars not how I remember it!
I love Miffy, the illustrations are gorgeous, so simple and colourful. However this is surely not the story I remember from when I was little. It is now written in rhyme, and not always very good rhyme. I still love that bunny and wish my mum hadn't given away all my copies many years ago!
Published on 20 Feb. 2008 by hazel simpson

3.0 out of 5 stars not how I remember it!, 20 Feb. 2008
This review is from: Miffy at the Seaside (Miffy - Classic Hardbacks) (Hardcover)

3.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointing, 12 Jun. 2011
I was expecting this book to be a little better. I love Miffy but the text here seems to struggle a bit with the need to rhyme. Images are as cute as ever though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Miffy falls asleep, 23 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Miffy at the Seaside (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars Miffy fans will love, 28 April 2014
My 2.5 yr daughter is a die hard Miffy fan. So she loves to read this many times everyday. But for reference in general, the pictures and storyline are pretty simple. It is not bad but not surprising or even a bit boring for little kids who look for something more visually stimulating.

5.0 out of 5 stars A childhood classic, 19 April 2011
A beautiful book and a children's classic. Every parent should buy a set of Miffy books for their children. Simple stories and lovely bright illustrations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Childrens' classic., 29 May 2015
Some of the translations into english are 'clunky' and do not rhyme in Australian, American or British english..... otherwise a fabulous childrens' classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Jan. 2015
Grand child love it

Miffy at the Seaside (Miffy - Classic Hardbacks)
Miffy at the Seaside (Miffy - Classic Hardbacks) by Dick Bruna (Hardcover - 22 Aug. 2011)
Used & New from: £0.01