4.0 out of 5 stars George's report on my second Enid Blyton book
I have never read an Enid Blyton book as scary as this. Every time at night i thought there was an invisible thief in my bedroom. I still liked it especially how Enid made the ending, eg how she made it a surprise who the robber was. And that was George's [age 7] report. I am now reading the mystery of the burnt cottage.
Published on 14 Feb. 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool old-fashioned book for 8 up
This book is wicked for people who LOVE adventure books.I have read it and it inspired me to read other Enid Blyton books,i recommend this book for ages 8 and upwards as it is quite long (of course peeps under 8 can read this,it's just that theye'd have to be quite clever!).Join the Five Find Outers as they follow the clues,but who will be the thief?????????
Published on 14 Sept. 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool old-fashioned book for 8 up, 14 Sept. 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: The Mystery of the Invisible Thief (The Mysteries Series) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars George's report on my second Enid Blyton book, 14 Feb. 2009
A Kid's Review

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best in the set, 29 May 2014
Jim J-R (West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
The halfway point in the Five Find-Outers and dog series - apparently aimed at a younger audience than Enid Blyton's other numbered mystery series, but to me still the best.

The title says it all really - there's a thief in town who is never seen, and the Find-Outers once again find themselves mixed up in events. It's another of the excellent mysteries that Blyton's style developed into, with clues everywhere and plenty of opportunities for the reader/listener to guess who the thief is.

One of the best in the set - a good mystery with good characters, although some of the names have aged a little.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 April 2014
This book is useful too because if there is a mystery you can always try being a find-outer as well!The book is interesting ,I always like to guess who the thief is...

5.0 out of 5 stars The mystery of the invisible thief, 12 Jan. 2014
It was so cool and lively and awesome a and I enjoyed it very much so read this book now

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 14 Dec. 2014
Fatty hears all sorts of things in disguise – and leads the Find- Outers right into another exciting funny mystery

4.0 out of 5 stars A good one......., 11 July 2007
Saturnicus "Saturnicus" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
One of the better renderings from Ms Blyton from the "Mystery Series". I cannot really visualise eight year olds reading this, but you never know. Probably the Secret Seven would be more suitable.
However, the plot is interesting though I spotted the perpetrator right off, and at my age, I should hope so too.
What I like about this series is the variation in the plots and the special bond between Fatty and Bets. I should think that romance would eventually blossom there. Fatty is the brain behind the outfit with Bets more or less his trusty sidekick. The other members are pretty much candy.
All in all this was a pretty good yarn and I am sure children will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars still an exellent read!!!, 10 Sept. 2008
Garry R. Walls "joepublic123" (yorkshire england) - See all my reviews
Have just started reading these for the second time. This time its to my five year old son. He loves them. Books like this are timeless. If you consider Enid Blyton to be dated, use the stories to illustrate historical differences. Sure we no longer all have maids and supper bells but that certainly didnt spoil the story for my son. After all, we havent put shakespear or Dickens in the bin yet!
These stories include everything that small children enjoy. Colourful characters, secret passages, mysteries, villians and a happy ending

5.0 out of 5 stars Books for eight and over, 13 Mar. 2006
Summary: This book is about the Famous Five going off to solve the Mystery of all the robberies happening in different places with the same clues being left behind.
My review: Once you start reading this book you won't want to put it down. It's 227 pages long and because I didn't want to put it down I finished it in two days.
I liked this book because as well as being serious solving a mystery it also has some hillarious parts and some very funny characters like dopey old Mr.Goon who was an Inspector who could never solve a case and was always envious and beaten by Fatty, one of the Famous Five. This is the eighth book in the Famous Five series and I am already looking foward to reading the next one, The mystery of the Vanished Prince.
I also recomend the Secret Seven series also by Enid Blyton.

The Mystery of the Invisible Thief (The Mysteries Series)
The Mystery of the Invisible Thief (The Mysteries Series) by Enid Blyton (Paperback - 1 May 2003)
Used & New from: £0.01