Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop Now Shop now

on 14 July 2004
There is a new helper that comes to help in the school lance liked flossie the cow and one day he stopped and he would come back to watch her grow lance would bring water and shovelled cow cake to her when he came.There was a raffle where you can win lots of stuff.I disliked about the story is that it was really long and i liked about the story is that i like the pictures.I would reccomend this book to people from 5 years of age to 11 years of age or I would reccomend this storybook to someone who likes fun storylines.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 14 July 2004
There is a teacher comes to school called Miss Mirabelle.lance loved flossie and one day he stopped and came back every day he would come back to watch her grow.Lance would bring water and shovelled up cow cake to her when he came Then there was a raffle everybody stood round the football pitch then they dug in to there pockets for the lolly sticks.I liked the story because it has got exciting and good pictures. I would reccomend this book called country pancake to 7 to 8 years of age.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again