4.0 out of 5 stars Has everything
This anthology really does have every piece of Romantic work you could hope for. In my opinion, it's worth the money.
Published 22 months ago by Millie

2.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book - shame the kindle version is so shoddy.
Published 4 months ago by Life after a Literature PhD

4.0 out of 5 stars Has everything, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Romanticism: An Anthology (Blackwell Anthologies) (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book - shame the kindle version is so shoddy., 4 Aug 2014
A brilliant text but the Kindle version is awful. I nearly broke the page turning button on my (admittedly now 3 years old and not touch screen) kindle keyboard trying to find the actual contents page as it isn't linked to the 'contents page' button. It's no better on my Kindle app on my touch screen tablet. To get the contents, you need to go to cover and then turn over. 'Beginning' takes you to the introduction. I wanted to use this to teach a second year undergraduate class and was going to recommend the much cheaper kindle edition until I actually used it. Irritating.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing condition, heavy book :), 21 April 2014
I bought this for one of my classmates who needed it for one of her university classes.
It came really fast and in an excellent condition. We are both really pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars University Gold!, 20 Nov 2013
If you are studying English at University level you have to buy this book!
Without a doubt it is the most informed collection on Romanticism and it's foot-notes alone are University gold.
With biographies, historical context, pictorial evidence and in depth analysis the 'Blackwell Anthology' is the definitive guide to the Romantic genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 Nov 2014
This book is exactly what I needed! I'd go as far to say more than I expected. It was in great condition and so now I am able to continue my degree with all the right resources.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Don't, 27 Feb 2013
Usually Kindle editions are easy to live with.
This one has NO smart index, NO page numbers and barely functions. Spend the extra cash and buy the paperback version because the Kindle edition is pointless. Unless you enjoy getting frustrated by non functioning crap. If you do this is the one for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its all here, 29 May 2013
Everything I needed for my undergraduate Romanticism module. I bought it on Kindle was in my classroom as it was instant. Also, this was I will always have back up digital copy available if my device broke. Plus it was cheaper to this KINDLE version £16 vs. £22 for the physical book...... However, now I cant sell it on after graduation - slightly annoying.

Romanticism: An Anthology (Blackwell Anthologies)
Romanticism: An Anthology (Blackwell Anthologies) by Duncan Wu (Paperback - 20 Feb 2012)