Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 February 2012
Studying Occupational Therapy currently in my second year. Looking for a book on complex anatomy specific to occupation and function. Those I have used in the past are specific to medical professions rather than therapy. This book will become a well used resource as an occupational therapist that will benefit me in every aspect of anatomical physical function and human occupation. Delighted to find it.
on 24 December 2012
With plenty of diagrams this book provides a understandable introduction to human anatomy with the detail I need for work in Occupational Therapy. The book does not stand alone and refers to others so that learning is complete and a solid, overall, understanding is gained.
on 26 November 2013
Excellent support and citeable reference text. In my first year at Uni and this has been a great text to learn from and to highlight areas to research in other texts. Easy to understand with useful diagrams and explanations.
on 9 August 2013
This book has been very helpful and is clear and easy to understand. I have learnt a lot from this book.
on 30 October 2015
Great book for OT students. Very visual and colourful, much easier to read than the previous edition. Definitely a core book to buy.
on 22 June 2016
I expected more. Not a good choice.