Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 January 2013
One of the core reading books for my psychology course. I admittedly haven't read as much of it as I should have, but what I have read has been easy to understand. This book was a recommendation by several lecturers at my uni, so I'd also recommend it to anybody studying developmental/social psychology.
on 29 December 2013
Good for university courses , has a lot of useful information and on the kindle it's easy to access on the go
on 18 April 2015
A most interesting and informative book. I particularly liked the discussion sections.
on 5 May 2015
Like the product, loved the delivery timing
on 24 March 2016
Great book, fast delivery x
on 30 June 2014
Brilliant book, a good read
on 9 April 2013
This book was needed for my Granddaughters first year at Uni. Arrived in good time & in good order. Thanks!
on 13 February 2015
EXCELLENT BOOK !
on 26 February 2016
Excellent book
on 3 March 2012
It is a very good book. Easy to read and so helpful for understanding the principal concepts in developmental psychology.The book arrived on time. It is of a good quality. It was even better than what I expected.