Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 April 2010
I am a student paramedic and have found this book really useful and ive only had it a short time. it explains all procedures in step by step points and good explanations. also has key points throughout with recommended sites for more information on dosages etc..Manual of Clinical Paramedic Procedures
on 29 December 2012
It should be standard reading for all student paramedics. Clear, well laid out and to the point. I would recommend this book along with the Oxford handbooks series, 'Assessment Skills' by Blaber & Harris (eds.) and 'The ECG Made Easy' by Hampton.
on 15 November 2013
A high quality publication, useful for refreshing certain areas which come about infrequently and furthering my knowledge in some other areas too. Written in easy to understand language and the useful addition of 'think bubbles' and 'key points'. Only downside is a little expensive.
on 20 February 2010
I have recently purchased this book, and am extremely pleased and impressed with contents of this book. As a student paramedic it has helped me get to grips and really understand the procedures I may have to undertake while I am on Placement with the ambulance service. I would certainly recommend this book to not only fellow student paramedics but to qualified paramedics to use as reference.
on 28 January 2011
This book is brilliant! It has detailed explanations for all clinical procedures in simple terms. It's easy to read and it's perfect for OSCE's. I would highly recommend this book for any student Paramedic or newly qualified Paramedic.Manual of Clinical Paramedic Procedures
on 18 February 2010
Continuing a trend of high quality UK prehospital texts, the manual of clinical paramedic procedures delivers what is says on the cover. It has comprehensive coverage of patient assessment and clinical skills, which is useful for teaching and revision. Thoroughly recommended.
on 17 February 2010
I am currently a second year student paramedic and brought this books. It is an excellent read and covers an extensive range of subjects I need to know for my course and training. It covers procedures that we learnt within our course and the step to step guides are very helpful in refreshing your memory in some we can use rarely on the road. It is also backed up by very good pictures. An excellent book!!! highly recommended!
on 19 February 2010
This book significantly contributes to the growing number of paramedic textbooks. All procedures are well referenced and directly relate to current equipment and guidlines used within the UK, making this text one of the most relevant texts on the market. It clearly defines procedures in both written and illustrated formats, creating an excellent reference manual for students.
on 18 January 2011
Excellent book, particularly for those embarking themselves in Paramedic studies. Good and simple explanation of the main paramedic procedures, well written, and with good referencing. It contains the lastest guidelines for CPR. It helps you to understand how to do things in the pre-hospital setting and why it is done that way. Five stars.
on 9 March 2014
This has been an ideal book to help me with my studies as a paramedic at uni. This book is full of handy information and I recommend it to anyone.