5.0 out of 5 stars Degree Psychology, Student review
I purchased this book sometime ago. I am now in my final year of Bsc Psychology and I have always dipped into How to Write In Psychology to help me with reports, both quan and qual as well as evaluating papers etc. I would throughly recommend this book to anyone studying in the psychology field and has struggles with structure and or content.
This book is brilliant...
Published on 18 Sep 2010 by Michelle Young

1.0 out of 5 stars not great!
I need a book to assist with my degree in criminology and psychology near the end of my degree but this book didn't work.
Published 14 months ago by S. Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars Degree Psychology, Student review, 18 Sep 2010
This review is from: How to Write in Psychology: A Student Guide (Paperback)
This book is brilliant and you get to the stage where you don't read the book, but just dip into the relevant chapters or pages as required. This book lives on my desk and is my study buddy.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are studying Psychology, this should be on your bookshelf!, 15 Nov 2010
This review is from: How to Write in Psychology: A Student Guide (Paperback)
All those Psychology students out there... BUY THIS!! Easy to read, and has great hints and tips on writing perfectly in essay's and research reports. If you take on board what this book advises, with some added common sense, then you will almost certainly go up a grade level, compared to if you did not. Really great. This book is my Psychology writing bible!

5.0 out of 5 stars an essential, 15 Oct 2009
This review is from: How to Write in Psychology: A Student Guide (Paperback)
i found it really easy to read, and helpful. it answered all my queries and really helped me with structuring my work and avoiding those common mistakes! excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 24 Mar 2013
S. batten (STAFFS UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Write in Psychology: A Student Guide (Paperback)
This book has been a god send when I have been doing my essays in psychology, I got 2.2 in each essays, so was useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfecto, 19 May 2013
bought two of these 58.12 books for 3.00 (second-hand) each including delivery, could be worse. Apart from the price, I've to say that John R. Beech has established another excellent book which clearly shows reader section by section of how to do a degree in psychology! However i'd say the material covered in this book is also suitable for other essay writing related subjects.

5.0 out of 5 stars get it you will need it., 19 May 2012
This review is from: How to Write in Psychology: A Student Guide (Paperback)
If you are going to uni studying psychology you will need a book like this. For me all the boring lecture's where about stuff in this book. The only time when I understood what those boring lectures where is when I read this book. To me there are certain things people cannot teach you, you almost need to teach yourself to fully and confidently understand-this book does that. Get it from now, you will need it. Easy to read, really chatty and informal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
This review is from: How to Write in Psychology: A Student Guide (Paperback)
Great book if your studying psychology with great tips

5.0 out of 5 stars my best buy, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: How to Write in Psychology: A Student Guide (Paperback)
The book vas advertised as used but in good condition, I received it today and I have to say it is new, no signs of usage at all! It will be a great help with my essay writing. I have to mention the super quick delivery. Amazing. Thank you very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars new and shiny, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: How to Write in Psychology: A Student Guide (Paperback)
I liked it a lot because its a very nicely written book. The delivery was quick as well and its worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my daughter, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: How to Write in Psychology: A Student Guide (Paperback)
I cant make much of a comment on it as I bought it for my daughter who is studying psychology

How to Write in Psychology: A Student Guide
How to Write in Psychology: A Student Guide by John R. Beech (Paperback - 19 Sep 2008)
15.63