5.0 out of 5 stars At Last - A Great Book on Fashion Marketing, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Fashion Marketing Communications (Paperback)
As a fashion lecturer, I've read and recommended many books on fashion marketing subjects but this is distinct in its approach. Most definitely written with the fashion student in mind, it provides not only well researched information but also contemporary case studies and activities; both necessary for the student to gain a deeper understanding of the issues surrounding fashion communication and promotion. The images also make for a better reading experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashion Marketing Communications, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fashion Marketing Communications (Paperback)
While preparing my lectures on fashion marketing, I found this book so good to study, it reads easily and is complete, actual. The activities the author suggests are a plus.
I am enjoying Fashion Marketing as a subject in a way I did not expect. It has been an enriching experience, thank you for making it easier!
I will recomend this book to my students of fashion management.

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative book, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Fashion Marketing Communications (Paperback)
A very informative view on the business side of Fashion. Good Guide for fashion marketing students. It really helps you understand how this complex industry works

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book for anyone interested in Fashion marketing communications, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Fashion Marketing Communications (Paperback)
I currently study fashion at University and this book has been so helpful to me in understanding all the elements needed for marketing fashion products and brands, it will help when I graduate and go into industry and for now in my exams.
It explains all the elements in detail and is written in a way that is easy to understand. Each of the chapters are broken down into subsections, this gives the reader a detailed and insightful knowledge of the tools used. It concentrates on areas which are specific to the fashion industry but even if you are not studying fashion I feel this book is great as it can be applied to all industries as marketing is international and so are the tools.
The use of case studies and pictures reinforces the information so gives a clear understanding. As a student I use this book as my bible and guide to my degree and I strongly advise anyone in industry or studying fashion to buy it as it has everything you need to know!
5* rating

5.0 out of 5 stars A great, interesting and well written book, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Fashion Marketing Communications (Paperback)
As a fashion editor and journalist I found this book thoroughly interesting, it was like reading the last 15 years of my career in one book. A perfect insight into Fashion Marketing and the business that surrounds and supports the industry. I would recommend to anybody looking to start a career in fashion marketing, pr or journalism.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for Fashion Marketers and Students!, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Fashion Marketing Communications (Paperback)
As a student studying Fashion Marketing, text books are an essential learning tool. Out of all the text books I've come across, this is the only one that ACTUALLY explains how and why things are done. It is detailed, informative, has case studies to reinforce the points made and it is written in a way that is easily understood. An absolute essential for any fashion marketing student (or even marketers in the industry already)!

Fashion Marketing Communications
Fashion Marketing Communications by Gaynor Lea-Greenwood (Paperback - 14 Dec 2012)