4.0 out of 5 stars Tells you all about the world of fashion buying!, 15 Jan. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Fashion Buying (Paperback)
I read this book hoping to gain some knowledge into the world of fashion buying, an area which I am interested in persuing a career in. The content of the book is excellent for a first timer like myself with no real knowledge of what happens in the industry. The book begins by explaininf the role of a buyer in brief and chapter by chapter explains who you work with, where you may work, recruitment processes, case studies and practical on the job information (such as how sizing, costing etc works). Having read the book I am now certain that I want to be in the industry and I'm satisfied that I am a good person for the job too having read the section on necessary qualifications and characteristics! An excellent all rounder which I have certainly recommnded to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fashion's Bible..., 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Fashion Buying (Paperback)
This book is like Fashion's Bible, it's a must have, particularly if you are a Fashion Buying student like myself. I found this book fascinating to read, aswel as giving me the facts it was also fun and enjoyable to read. In terms of helping me with my studies this book is definitely one for good reference.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for initiation, 2 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Fashion Buying (Paperback)
Excellent book to understand the fundaments of buying and a few formulas that are used everyday in a buyer's professional life. The book clearly was written before the boom of E-commerces but the latter is not dissimilar to mail order which is losely covered.
Could be more detailed about measuring performances but is good to initiate to the profession.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase, 19 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Fashion Buying (Paperback)
This book is a god send for my course, has everything in that i need! It is like a fashion buying bible! Arrived on time & exactly as described by seller! Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy Delivery, 18 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Fashion Buying (Paperback)
Prompt delivery and book in very good condition! Definitely worth buying, everything waterhouse books described. Got the book before the delivery date, was well impressed with how new the book was, prefect for my studying. Thanks a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Sept. 2014
Lana (ENGLAND, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fashion Buying (Paperback)
Good copy and delivery, thank you!

Fashion Buying
Fashion Buying by Helen Goworek (Paperback - 22 May 2007)