on 21 August 2009
this book i had in 1980 when doin my apprenticeship, over the years it took a battering as a good reference book. this september i will become a lecturer in this trade and even though i still got my 1980 copy it was time to update it wellworth buying even if you are in the trade or not 10/10
on 29 October 2013
The book is very basic and gave me little in the way of information that I did not already have. I bought it to start the level 2 in Painting and Decorating course, but have found it to be quite useless to me. I think I will be sending it to the charity shop soon!
on 13 March 2013
This book is really great gave this to my partner as a gift cause he is studying special effects and it was worthy cause he said it was so easy to understand lots of new informations he love the book.
on 7 July 2013
The image of the book and the condition is not as good as appears on site.

Not
as
good as advertised on site.
on 9 November 2010
good book for those that are wanting to start up as a painter and decorator, it has all the techniques that u need to know
on 12 December 2014