Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 October 2013
Im studying population and community ecology as part of my university course. The book is very useful, fairly clear and has many graphs showing what the book is trying to explain to you. First book I have used and found useful at uni so far!
on 28 November 2009
This book has the answers for all information i need and has really helped with my research, definately recommended to everyone who's interested in the environment.
on 15 November 2013
Covers most aspects of ecology. I haven't read it all as I don't approach text books in that way but from what I have read its easily laid out with accessible language
on 11 March 2013
I am studying Ecology at the moment and this book is really useful, clearly illustrated and easy to use. Thanks
on 28 November 2015
If you want to learn about Ecology, then this book really is perfect.
on 20 June 2015
Very good condition
on 2 October 2014
Great book
on 6 April 2013
This is a very good book if your studying an animal related degree i.e. Wildlife Conservation Like myself. unlike most ecology books this puts it in a easy way but scientific way. whereas most books are either too hard expecting you no the subject or too easy and quite patronizing, this is has a good balance between not to hard and not to easy. and this wrote in a scientific format :)
on 31 August 2014