5.0 out of 5 stars I don't go a week without picking this book up!
This book was a set text for a Lit Theory module during my degree. Initially I was just annoyed at having to carry it to and from my lectures, but I soon came to realise that in fact, this book was going to become the corner stone of my work from then on.
My tutor told me that the reason she set this text is so that we could become involved in the original writing...
Published on 16 April 2005 by PinkBookWorm

3.0 out of 5 stars If you like that sort of thing
One of those books that crops up on every Eng. Lit. student's reading list at some stage during their degrees, and one of those books that will lurk on the bookshelf looking clever (and unread) until you at last tire of hankering after the bright college days.
Any anthology must deal with the fundamental challenge of being representative of the field it covers,...
Published on 1 Feb 2006 by William Burn

1.0 out of 5 stars *****, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Literary Theory: An Anthology (Blackwell Anthologies) (Paperback)
Don't touch it if you don't need to. Enough to scare anyone off literature, only purchased because it was a mandatory part of my degree.....can't wait to resell/burn

Literary Theory: An Anthology (Blackwell Anthologies)
Literary Theory: An Anthology (Blackwell Anthologies) by Julie Rivkin (Paperback - 11 Jun 2004)
21.00