5.0 out of 5 stars santa baby.......
Another great Rod Campbell book! I have given it 5 stars even though it borrows heavily from "Dear Zoo" and "My Presents".
Colourful, clear illustrations to appeal to toddlers, and good sturdy construction to withstand their manhandling. My best Christmassy buy for my 15 month old daughter.
Published on 3 Dec 2004 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars More of the same
Money for old rope is the expression that springs to mind. Rod Campbell has a real niche in the lift-the-flap book market. His books have generally been very popular in our house so I ordered this to add to the collection.

Each page has a gift-wrapped flap with a picture of a present underneath. There is a small amount of text describing the present. If it...
Published on 8 July 2007 by Dr. H. Payne

5.0 out of 5 stars As only Rod Campbell can, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Dear Santa (Paperback)
Just like his other books, Dear Santa is eye catching and simple to keep toddlers entranced and amused. Lovely book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book!, 13 Dec 2011
This review is from: Dear Santa (Board book)
My son has always loved Dear Zoo, so I knew he would like this. He loves the whole book and it has become his new favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars My girls love this book., 21 Nov 2011
Mumof2Girls (Leeds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Dear Santa (Board book)
Excellent book. My daughters spend ages opening all the flaps when I read it to them and the eldest loves telling her baby sister whats in the presents. Would make excellent xmas gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 20 Aug 2011
This review is from: Dear Santa (Board book)
I bought this book for my little boy for christmas and he loves it, its great because you go through the book opening each of the presents and he loves that element of suprise even after reading it twenty times in a row.

I would certainly recommend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dear Rod Campbell, 5 May 2011
This review is from: Dear Santa (Board book)
Although I already have Dear Zoo by the same author, I didn't really expect a lot from this book. it is amazing how children love discovering. I have to say that I am an English teacher in Spain and I used as teaching material in my classes. I would prefer the paperback version as this one results too small to be used in class, but the story is fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOK, 13 Jan 2011
A. M. Linton (Eton Wick, Berks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dear Santa (Paperback)
My 2 and a half year old loves this book and everything else Rod Campbell does. The books are simply written, very well illustrated, and a whole lot of fun. Brilliant and very much recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars same as dear zoo but at xmas, 8 Sep 2010
Aesop "bookbabe" (Hatfield, Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dear Santa (Board book)
same concept as dear zoo but instead of animals its presents. it would be a great pressie for a child who likes dear zoo or is new to rod campbell. has sturdy flaps for little hands to operate, my son has had this since he was about 1 yrs and we will use it again this xmas, i would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jamie's favourite, 2 May 2010
Mrs. J. E. Maclean (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dear Santa (Board book)
Got this for my son Jamie for christmas as he loves Dear Zoo. Dear Santa is the same premise and he loves lifting the flaps on the various toys. He especially loves the furry kitten at the end. Wonderful book and very durable with strong carboard flaps. If you love Dear Zoo this is a must for christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Christmas Gift, 15 Dec 2009
Mrs. S. POLLARD (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dear Santa (Board book)
You just can't beat a Rod Campbell book! My little girl loves 'Dear Zoo' and this is the same format. Children can predict and sneak a peak at what present is wrapped up. The repetition in the text is easy to join in with and there is a lovely ending. Illustrations are bright and inviting. A fantastic read for any young child (and adult). It will be a christmas treasure for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas book, 9 Dec 2009
This review is from: Dear Santa (Board book)
My kids have loved Rod Campbell's "Zoo" book so bought this one for Christmas. The kids love this book too. Very sweet and delightful - perfect for this time of year!

Dear Santa