5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book
This has to be one of my daughter's favourites and I have lost count of the number of times I have read this, and of how many times daily we have to read this! Thoroughly recommend.
Published on 29 Oct 2007 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so grate
Compared to board book this product is a bit of not grate quality but what I could expect for two quid.
Published 10 months ago by SATISH

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 29 Oct 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Tales from Acorn Wood, 16 Oct 2008
CLD (London, UK) - See all my reviews
My daughter was given this hardback for her 1st birthday and it has been a firm favourite ever since (she's now 2 and a half).

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice book, 3 Mar 2009
This review is from: Tales From Acorn Wood: Three lift-the-flap stories (Paperback)
I am very pleased with this book. My little ones enjoy it very much and as soon as I finish reading it they always say: again again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another lovely collection from Julia Donaldson, 26 April 2011
We bought this for a friend's twin girls birthday present but wish we'd kept it ourselves. Our 2-year-old loved it so we might have to get another copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Julia Donaldson hit!, 17 Aug 2010
My 2 year old daughter adores this book. I have read it so many times I have memorised it! The lift the flap pages also make it more inviting and interactive to toddlers. I thoroughly recommend it and have bought additional copies as gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 26 May 2010
Great collection of Julia Donaldson stories, lovely pictures, sturdy flaps to add interest and the paperback format means you can pack 3 fabulous stories in a bag for holiday/ trip out without taking up too much room or weight. Most importantly my son (2 years) loves it and it has been read over and over. Brilliant book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 6 Jan 2012
My 2 year old and 4 year old both absolutely love this book, I have also purchased it for 3 friends after their children saw and loved it when they visited... Can't rate it highly enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun lift the flap book for young children, 24 Feb 2010
My children (2 and 1) love this book. The stories are very basic and are quick to read, the children love taking it in turns to lift the flaps and see who is behind them. We've had this a while now and it is still a favourite bedtime book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a winner, 21 Aug 2013
S. Grey (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
My 3 year old loves this book, one of his favourites. Definitely a keeper and a hand me down. Recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
Very nice book. divided into 3 short stories and the children love the flap to peak under.

Tales From Acorn Wood: Three lift-the-flap stories
Tales From Acorn Wood: Three lift-the-flap stories by Julia Donaldson (Paperback - 7 Mar 2008)
5.59