on 29 January 2012
Very simple book but our little boy finds it hilarious and we have to read it over and over. Lovely drawings, again just like Monkey & Me its a lovely book.
on 13 September 2010
This is just the most beautiful book - even by Emily Gravett's standards. We're always delighted when our son picks it for bedtime reading.
on 24 October 2014
the illustrations are very nice. the whole book contains only these four words. it leaves room for the imagination and for story telling.
on 31 December 2010
This is a lovely book, simply written and beautifully illustrated.
It has become a firm favourite with my 'nearly' 2 year old.
on 29 August 2013
Very used book but still good. Bright colourful pages, just the right size. Came on time and is a happy reading book.
on 31 December 2012
Brilliantly simple book that I enjoy reading to my boy. It is his favourite and he constantly quests the 'Bear' book!
on 10 September 2010
This book is ok more for babies than my 2 year old it did'nt keep him intrested for long he got up in the first few pages. but still a lovely book
on 29 December 2012
I don't understand why people give poor reviews about Emily's books... They say it lacks any depth... Have you ever heard the word: IMAGINATION? That's what you need to have to find the real treasure of Emily's books. I borrowed this book from our library, but i will be purchasing it later on. I made up at least 20 different stories just by looking at these pictures. If you want a book that gives you a full,ready made story, which does not require any thinking,well, than you are looking at the wrong book. If, however,you are willing to spend REAL quality time with your kiddo, Emily's books are for your family.
on 9 November 2014
Beautiful book, Arrived quickly and in excellent condition, Thank you
on 12 October 2015
Fabulous book to share with a baby or toddler.