Format: Flexibound|Change

on 9 October 2014
a lovely book .I would suggest for 2yr upwards .My 15 month old granddaughter likes it but the different methods of popup confuse her and it isn't strong enough to take her enthusiasm!
on 22 April 2013
although my 2yr old can't quite seem to grasp the rhyme, it doesn't stop her from enjoying all the flaps and pull outs as we read it at bedtime. An enjoyable book and would recommend.
on 17 October 2015
I bought this for my granddaughters birthday, as she lives abroad I haven't read it to her yet but I know she likes rhyming books and pop up books. This book is a lovely story
on 31 December 2015
Bought as a present for 4 year old girl who loves it. Wonderful illustrations and helps with language development. I find the Pop-Up books hold their attention for longer.
on 12 February 2015
It's a fantastic book with lots of flaps and things to do. The story doesn't really make sense though, but the baby doesn't know that! Therefore, I'm still giving 5 stars :P
on 26 June 2016
Not quite how i imagined the 'pop-up' to be as there are tabs to pull and wheels to spin, however the book is as ordered. arrived in good time and paid a reasonable price.
on 3 April 2012
the story is well like by the 2yr old it was intended for.deliverd in good time and in new condition but 1 of the pop ups was glued down, a little teasing and it was fixed.
on 2 May 2014
I loved it so bought it for my granddaughter - I think she loved it too, but like so many kids these days she has so much, you never really know how much they like things!
on 9 February 2014
My children absolutely love this book, there are tags to pull and things to investigate on every page, it's very entertaining, one they love to read over and over again.
on 4 February 2013
My one year old loves lifting the flaps or pulling the arrows to find all the hidden animals- a great bed time book. Although he has already broken two of the pop ups...