5.0 out of 5 stars AMMAZING!!!!, 2 April 2007
This review is from: The Well of Shades (Bridei Chronicles 3) (Hardcover)
For anyone who is new to this author start at the beginning of her works and work your way through. JM's work gets better as they go along, but be warned you will be lost for days as her work is unputdownable! This latest installment of her work is the best I have read, full of love, humour in places, betrayal of trust, and is thrilling and absorbing from the word go.

All the folk of Bridei's court are back in strength for this third installment of JM's Bridei Chronicles.

I cried at the end because it was over and i wanted more. This book will take over your life until it is done! Read and enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Well of Shades, 9 Jan. 2011
This review is from: The Well of Shades (Bridei Chronicles 3) (Hardcover)
This is the third book of the Bridei chronicles and it is just as good as the other two. Juliette Marillier is my very favourite author, her work never fails to leave a lasting impact, so much that i return to my full collection of her books time and time again, infact i an excitedly anticipating reading wolfskin and foxmask again soon for the third time, what can i say, she is amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars I am lost for words!, 18 July 2011
This review is from: The Well of Shades (Bridei Chronicles 3) (Hardcover)
I have only just finished this book and I have to say it is the best in this series and maybe even this best out of all her works!
I must say I didnt like the second book in the series one little bit and was not going to read this book at all! But I am so glad I did! Its just amazing! I can't tell you how much I truely loved this book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous as always, 29 Jun. 2007
This review is from: The Well of Shades (Bridei Chronicles 3) (Hardcover)
Juliet Marillier is quite simply my favourite author. Her writing is so descriptive that you really can imagine yourself being there seeing things through the eyes of the characters.

I wont go into the storyline but this book made me cry and was totally unputdownable (like all of her others).

I agree with the previous reveiwer if you have not read JM's books then read them all from the start. All eight of her "grown up" books are in my favourites and get re-read regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like tied ends, 28 Aug. 2014
C. Leigh "parrymead" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Well of Shades (Bridei Chronicles 3) (Hardcover)
Neat ending to trilogy. I like tied ends.

The Well of Shades (Bridei Chronicles 3)
The Well of Shades (Bridei Chronicles 3) by Juliet Marillier (Hardcover - 16 Mar. 2007)
Used & New from: £0.01