5.0 out of 5 stars My Fairy Princess Palace
This book opens out into a fantastic 360 degree princess palace with staircases, doors, furniture and stand up card figures. This was bought as a present for my daughter and although not really a story book, it has provided my two daughters (ages 3 and 6) with hours of fun. I have since bought it as a gift for others.
Published on 22 Sep 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pop up environments but no writing to read with child
This is a beautiful pictured book. It provides lots fairy castle environments for imaginative play. However if you want to buy a book to read to your little one don't buy this one.
Published on 23 July 2011 by E Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars My Fairy Princess Palace, 22 Sep 2005
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun play, 31 May 2009
N. J. Place - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Fairy Princess Palace (Hardcover)
We bought this for my daughter's 5th birthday, she already has the funfair. I think she enjoys the funfair slightly more but she certainly plays with this present more than any other she received, including much more expensive ones. It is perfect for travelling and I would recommend this for any girl over 4 years old up to approximately 10 years old.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Fairy Princess Palace, 13 July 2007
This review is from: My Fairy Princess Palace (Hardcover)
Every little girl should have this book - it is fabulous, my girls spend hours playing with it. We have bought it as a present for most of their friends and they love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My fairy princess palace, 28 Nov 2009
This review is from: My Fairy Princess Palace (Hardcover)
What a beautiful book. I bought it for my daughters friend for her sixth birthday and will have to buy another one for my daughter. She loved it! Very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 year old loves this., 16 Nov 2009
This review is from: My Fairy Princess Palace (Hardcover)
Agree with all the other positive responses. My daughter plays with this for hours. Lovely product.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent ... for over 5's, 6 Feb 2011
This review is from: My Fairy Princess Palace (Hardcover)
This is a gorgeous gift, not only a story book, but an actual princess castle that opens up in to a theatre style puppet house. Its beautiful! My children aged 3 and 4 have taken 3 weeks to rip it to shreds while at their grandmothers house. I would recommend this for any child over the age of 5 or if very well behaved, a little younger. Otherwise, I would recommend this book for any grown up little girl who can only imagine how brilliant this would have been to play with.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book pops up and becomes a doll's house, 8 May 2011
This review is from: My Fairy Princess Palace (Hardcover)
i was actually looking for a doll's house for my 4 year old niece when i stumbled on this. it's an excellent concept - a pop-up book with 4 different pop-up scenes, the book folds back onto itself to create an instant (2 storey) doll's house (or palace in this instance) and my niece was delighted with it.

some points:
- the level of detailing and paper engineering will amaze you: how the staircase, garden, kitchen, nursery instantly come to life.
- it makes a practical traveling companion or provides an option for a doll's house for homes which are short on space.
- the moving parts are a little too delicate for a 4 year old, so her parents need to supervise the play, which also makes for valuable bonding and imaginative playing together.
- we didn't end up using the cut-out doll (fairy) figures which were provided because she kept making up her own stories with her toy figurines.

5.0 out of 5 stars picture palace, 27 Oct 2009
J. H. Hughes (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Fairy Princess Palace (Hardcover)
This book is an excellent stimulus for creative play. It does need a strong bulldog clip to hold it fully open!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairy Princess Palace, 24 Sep 2009
J. Rudolph - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Fairy Princess Palace (Hardcover)
My daughter recieved this for her 6th birhtday present from a friend. She thought it was a wonderful present and has played with it daily. I have now bought this for other friends children, who i hope will get as much pleasure from it as my daughter has.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday presents for all of our daughter friends, 16 Nov 2009
Ajo "ak" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: My Fairy Princess Palace (Hardcover)
This is such a lovely book!
We bought a number as presents to my daughter's 4 - 6 year old friends.
This book made our (parents) lives easier - by not having to choose presents one by one for each of the children parties we go to, and was always a great success with little girls!
My daughter has got one too - loves it and plays with it quite often.

My Fairy Princess Palace
My Fairy Princess Palace by Louise Comfort (Hardcover - 2 Sep 2004)
Used & New from: £12.63