on 21 September 2015
My 2 year old enjoyed the book but not as good as the others in the series. Not the usual story lines such as "who's that trip trapping over my bridge" and not much interesting under the flaps. Jack and the beanstalk, the three little pigs and goldilocks are better.
on 9 December 2010
My children (20 months and 3 years) absolutely love these books. They can be quite rough on the flaps that you lift in their excitement to see the pictures but they stand up to this well. I have used them at school and the pupils love the alternative versions of the well-known stories and they are really good for teaching rhyme. I have bought several of these books as gifts for friends' older children when babies are born.
on 22 April 2013
I bought this for my son, it's a very nice quality book with cool pop ups inside, but it doesn't have the line " who's that trip trapping across my bridge". Which I maybe wrong here but I thought that was the most famous line from the book.

Very good seller also delivered with no problems at all.
on 12 December 2009
A delightful re-telling of the traditional story. This is one of a group of stories told in rhyme with lift the flap added interest. Young children, from 18mths on, enjoy the rhyme; the illustrations are superb and the whole series is a wonderful introduction to favourite fairy tales. A must to encourage all the early literacy skills needed to turn children into book lovers.
on 18 September 2014
Wow this book is amazing. Brilliant version of the old tale and still captures the imagination of young children. The flap lifting is especially popular for my 3 yr old grand daughter. My troll impression makes her jump even after the 10th time in a row of reading it.
on 27 March 2014
Daughter needed this for a college project. It is very suitable for the age range it is intended to be used for.
on 24 May 2009
Not the original story line. A bit of a funky take on a classic story. No "trip trap trip" over the bridge or "whos that trip trapping on my bridge" from the Troll which little ones enjoy so much. A Good quality book but not for my two year old... older children may enjoy more.
on 27 January 2013
Great alliteration for little ones learning to read. Flaps for younger kids. Funny version of the original which is great to add variety in their reading. Also encourages their interest. Nick sharratt is a genius.
on 7 November 2010
Nothing like the original, doesnt even have 'who is trip trapping over my bridge', not very interesting under the flaps and not as many lift the flaps of other books in series. Buy 3 little pigs....much better!
on 7 March 2011
Originally I had borrowed this book from the library for my daughter. She absolutely loved it and would not give it back! So i bought this book from amazon, at a great price and now we read it every single day.