Format: HardcoverChange

on 11 March 2014
I would love to give this little book five stars, but unfortunately cannot.

The book is very well produced and is gorgeously illustrated and the bible verses themselves are in lovely large clear print. However, each verse is accompanied by an inspirational thought and a prayer which should make it ideal to use as a devotional guide but the print of the inspirational thought is too small (I found it difficult to read even though my eyesight is not too bad - I do wear glasses but just for reading) and the prayer was in even smaller print and I found almost impossible to read.

I hd intended to buy another one to give as a gift to an elderly friend but cannot as her eyesight is much worse than mine. I feel that the size of the book (about A5) is the reason for the small print. the publishers have tried to cram too much into to small a size, the book would have been much better a little larger so the print could have been kept to a reasonable size throughout.

However, the book would make a lovely gift (at under £10) or devotional book for you to use as long as person you are buying for has really good eyesight and can read smaller print.
on 31 July 2013
This uplifting book is filled with hopeful quotes from the bible and an inspirational prayer especially in your times of need. It comforts and guides you through different situations life puts our way. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for an encouraging word and reassurance that God's presence is with you whatever are going through.
on 21 June 2013
I saw someone using this book and had a look at it. She loves hers so I ordered one.
It is one of those books that is really helpful at times when you need it -uplifting.
on 12 December 2012
This is a well presented and beautifully illustrated book, and for anyone who wishes to receive a bible blessing and a challenge, then this is the book for you......
on 24 June 2013
Yes, quite taken with this book and the commentary that accompanies each verse. A daily dose is good for the soul.
on 26 June 2013
It was a present for my Granny's birthday and she loves the daily readings in it. A well presented little book.
on 30 January 2015